Deleted

Prot : kargath mythic (stands)

Hey fellow,

new to my class, i have trouble handling the stands for kargath mythic, moving seem very difficult , snared and when i use the hand to be movement free it does not last long enough
    Anyone has a video from a palaprot pov for this moment ?
    any advice on talents/glyph and spells to use ?

Stuff up there dies so fast I can't see how it's any problem at all.

Get a Monk and/or Druid with you on the stands. Ask for roar or tigers lust. Use the Speed of Light talent and Consecrator glyph.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7JyqNwXKfuE
    That's my kill vid of us 17 manning it. thats how I did it anyways!

- - - Updated - - -

I think the moral off the story however is to run ahead and pull as much as you can waiting on them to catch up to you, they don't show as being aggrod on the plates but the are

- - - Updated - - -

Talent seraphim and lights hammer, and I'd say final wrath, ab shield and DP. Moving concercration would be a DPS loss due to the opness of glyphed holy wrath
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Yo that Ying/Yang WeakAura, gotta use that now

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Yo that Ying/Yang WeakAura, gotta use that now
    Lol, I got it from here from a ret thread back at start of siege, only ever really used that 1 part of it though for some reason.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    thanks tho the HW glyph gives only dmg sub 20%, i have trouble upon aggro initially (no dk :-( ) , if the mob is @20% then either its too late, either i already have aggro
    so i'll stick with consecrator glyph i think

Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    thanks tho the HW glyph gives only dmg sub 20%, i have trouble upon aggro initially (no dk :-( ) , if the mob is @20% then either its too late, either i already have aggro
    so i'll stick with consecrator glyph i think
    the cons glyph won't provide much of an aggro table for you, it pulsates so the damage is not always up. HW the first lot of adds, Hammer the second and AS the third. Make sure your in SoR. Job done.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel