Deleted

Blink strikes + beast cleave

Does blink strikes increase the aoe dmg?
    I'm thinking of trying BM/SV now with the new changes for the add duty on kargath mythic.

What would be the best aoe spec for that? We have two hunters MDing + barrage each side of the stands pulling 25+ mobs.

I'm thinking Toth + blink strikes + adaption/exotic munition would own on the aoe here.

What about SV, now with 60% buff to SrS? Would SV aoe be superior to BM in that case?
    Last edited by mmoc7dd869def3; 2014-12-17 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Blink Strikes increases the damage your pet does with Beast Cleave, for fastest cleaving/aoe you would probably go BM.

Deleted
    This is my log for kargath mythic last week:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/gbNDzpYTPvX4WyVt#fight=11&type=damage-done&source=22
    39k dps. With MM default talents, with exotic munition it'd prob be higher.

I'm thinking with BM/SV my dps should probably go over 50k if I spec full aoe?
    Question is, what is the best aoe spec/talents?

Quote Originally Posted by blazyb View Post
    This is my log for kargath mythic last week:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/gbNDzpYTPvX4WyVt#fight=11&type=damage-done&source=22
    39k dps. With MM default talents, with exotic munition it'd prob be higher.

I'm thinking with BM/SV my dps should probably go over 50k if I spec full aoe?
    Question is, what is the best aoe spec/talents?
    Following the buffs to Survival serpent sting, Survival should actually be the top for spammy aoe, bursty aoe. Just multishot EVERYTHING.

When Survival relies on DoTs for its AoE damage I don't think it makes sense to say that it has the #1 spam/burst AoE when a BW'd Beast Cleave with Blink Strikes will blow it out of the water.

The best AoE talents are in the Universal Guide on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Following the buffs to Survival serpent sting, Survival should actually be the top for spammy aoe, bursty aoe. Just multishot EVERYTHING.
    BM is still going to be better for burst. Remember, SV doesn't have ISS anymore. Once Serpent Sting is applied to everything "spamming" Multi-Shot doesn't do anything beyond 40% WD per target.

If the targets live long enough to get past BM's 10 seconds of burst, SV catches up.