Square Enix - 6 games on steam for $9 AUD

https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apa...s-Surprise.php

You get 6 random games (valued at over 70 euro) for $5-10'ish dollars depending on your local currency, ends tomorrow :-D so be quick!

Deleted
    I have only 1h to snipe this one since the local law prohibits R18 stuff to be sold during the day (only 11pm-6am) or something *rolleyes*

But thanks for the headsup

Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    https://store.eu.square-enix.com/apa...s-Surprise.php

You get 6 random games (valued at over 70 euro) for $5-10'ish dollars depending on your local currency, ends tomorrow :-D so be quick!
    Link goes to the main home page. Don't see anything about a sale. Is it over already?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Link goes to the main home page. Don't see anything about a sale. Is it over already?
    You sure? I see a preorder button on that page

Deleted
    Took me to the main page as well but it wasn't hard to find the right page from there.

10+ Year Old Account
    fully depends what will be in that pack though if it's worth it or not.

Deleted
    Prolly not worth it, knowing squeenix

Deleted
    "For just £4.99 you will receive a surprise selection of our most exciting Steam games from our global catalogue, worth over £70 (RRP or equivalent)."

Deleted
    One of the games is more than likely Murdered: Soul Suspect. The System requirements give that away - google them, and the first result is M:SS. I've wanted to try that for a while, but was dubious about spending that much money on it, so 6 KEYS - not games - for £4.99, is worth it.