Thread: Garrison pandas

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Garrison pandas

Can anyone be kind enough and tell me how to get rid of the pandas in my garrison???

Thanx in advance.

Ill go first, you can not.

Deleted
    inb4 racisim towards pandas

Barracks level 3 lets you select racial guards by talking to people in your town hall.

Side note, I dropped my barracks because it put panda in my town hall.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Can anyone be kind enough and tell me how to get rid of the pandas in my garrison???

Thanx in advance.
    I'm guessing you are Alliance, since as a Horde player I have no Pandaren at all, aside from the recruitment officer. Also; grow da feck up kiddo.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked the pandaren as my racial guards! Have at thee, brah!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

There is a special script to remove pandaren from your personal garrison, but I cannot share this information with you.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I'm guessing you are Alliance, since as a Horde player I have no Pandaren at all, aside from the recruitment officer. Also; grow da feck up kiddo.
    Wut? My recruitment officer is a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    Barracks level 3 lets you select racial guards by talking to people in your town hall.

Side note, I dropped my barracks because it put panda in my town hall.
    So you claim to not like them, yet have their reputation at exalted? I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    I picked the pandaren as my racial guards! Have at thee, brah!
    same

cutsy pandas are awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    same

cutsy pandas are awesome
    kung fu pandas are stupid

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the problems with Pandaren again? Is it a follower or such? Horde has no Pandaren who would walk around unless you ordered them to (i.e. guards or follower). If you find yourself so offended that is your solution. Don't know what the problem is, not like I am making a culling on Night Elves and Gnomes even though I have 5 of them walking around, they work.

How do you get rid of Orc peons, now, that I would like to know... Think Gazlowe deserves better, Hobgoblins and Goblins should be enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    That is the worst counter arguement ever... And if this is the only reason, then I hope your Garrison will always have that one pandaren you cannot rid off.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    *Skadoosh *
    Last edited by Life-Binder; 2014-12-17 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    What is the problems with Pandaren again? Is it a follower or such? Horde has no Pandaren who would walk around unless you ordered them to (i.e. guards or follower). If you find yourself so offended that is your solution. Don't know what the problem is, not like I am making a culling on Night Elves and Gnomes even though I have 5 of them walking around, they work.

How do you get rid of Orc peons, now, that I would like to know... Think Gazlowe deserves better, Hobgoblins and Goblins should be enough.

- - - Updated - - -

That is the worst counter arguement ever... And if this is the only reason, then I hope your Garrison will always have that one pandaren you cannot rid off.
    Or dozens of them.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    Wut? My recruitment officer is a troll.
    If you get your barracks to level 3, you get a recruitment officer from each race in your great hall, who offers to replace your guards with their race.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Looks like all the scumbags that left because of the whole "kung fu panda" thing are coming back with the mindset that the race is gone for good. Look buddy, pandaren will always be somewhere in wow, if not in your garrison then you'll encounter them while leveling.

You can't avoid them. If you're really offended by the race and cant stand them, you should stop playing.

As Alliance the only panda NPC I can think of is at my fishing shack, one really isn't worth getting upset over.

That said, I do wish I could kick out all these random freeloaders who show up in my garrison. The guy always messing with my herbs? Who even are you?
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren Monk with Pandaren Guards. Don't be mad because my races combat animations are superior to all the other races in the game in every way possible. :P

Deleted
    As a Pandaren Monk I love to have the Shado-Pan guards in my Garrison. (Ok, lore-wise they were just alliance Pandaren guards but they are sharing the the same model)