Garn-tooth necklace

Ok, so I have had a level 3 stable for a while now, all the mounts yadayada, but for some reason the garn tooth neck wont appear for me to do the extra achievers for one last mount. I put in a ticket and they sent me to wowhead and said they can't confirm I meet all the criteria...lol, the criteria is having a level 3 stable...wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody has had this issue?

Do you maybe have to do all the Claw of Seethe or whatever it is first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Check and see if you already picked up the necklace and put it in your bank. That is the only reason it wouldn't be at your stable if it's level 3. There's even a quest that becomes available to notify you of the Garn-Tooth Necklace much like there was for the Black Claw of Seethe. I can't find the name of the quest right now since wowhead is blocked at my work.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37122

Teeth of a Predator quest. If you completed that and still can't get the necklace, Blizzard can check it to see you are eligible.
    Last edited by Taalyn; 2014-12-18 at 03:10 AM.