Thoughts on Malganis and Iron Juggernaut

I have been playing a homemade demon deck (it kind of sucks but wins enough games). I usually end up winning in the midgame but i have had drawn out games though. One of my new favorite cards though is malganis. If i have it in my hand and can trigger voidcaller most other rush decks will concede right there. I also found that even if you are immune it still counts as you taking damage for things such as the gaze minion buff mechanic. Furthermore it makes cards like implosion rediculously powerful but if they can't take care of malganis instantly they are pretty much toast. Then if they do get rid of him and start getting me down old jarraxus comes out and completely crushes their spirit. I haven't had a chance to test it yet but i wonder if they word together since a warlock can sac jarraxus i would think malganis can give him +2/2.

Also for my control warrior i love the juggernaut although a lot of people don't. He's great for pushing the enemy over late game. Furthermore after a duel with a friend i found that his mine does not trigger ice block.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    I have been playing a homemade demon deck (it kind of sucks but wins enough games). I usually end up winning in the midgame but i have had drawn out games though. One of my new favorite cards though is malganis. If i have it in my hand and can trigger voidcaller most other rush decks will concede right there. I also found that even if you are immune it still counts as you taking damage for things such as the gaze minion buff mechanic. Furthermore it makes cards like implosion rediculously powerful but if they can't take care of malganis instantly they are pretty much toast. Then if they do get rid of him and start getting me down old jarraxus comes out and completely crushes their spirit. I haven't had a chance to test it yet but i wonder if they word together since a warlock can sac jarraxus i would think malganis can give him +2/2.

Also for my control warrior i love the juggernaut although a lot of people don't. He's great for pushing the enemy over late game. Furthermore after a duel with a friend i found that his mine does not trigger ice block.
    It would be neat to have a Warrior deck that outlasts the opponent, and has a youthful brewmaster or enough ways to get spare parts for the "return friendly minion to hand" and place multiple mines in their deck haha.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    It would be neat to have a Warrior deck that outlasts the opponent, and has a youthful brewmaster or enough ways to get spare parts for the "return friendly minion to hand" and place multiple mines in their deck haha.
    A streamer I saw has been able to pull off the Alextraza + Iron Juggernaut combo doing 25 damage in one turn

Quote Originally Posted by TidesOfBlood View Post
    A streamer I saw has been able to pull off the Alextraza + Iron Juggernaut combo doing 25 damage in one turn
    thats not nearly as bad as the 44 damage in one turn i saw a gahzrilla do. although i am not impressed with the flame leviathon.
    Last edited by shammypie; 2014-12-17 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Nothing as satisfying and palying Juggernaught with brewmaster over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulla View Post
    Nothing as satisfying and palying Juggernaught with brewmaster over and over.
    why not just use spare parts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    why not just use spare parts?
    spare parts are random and brewmaster have more spots to be useful

Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    spare parts are random and brewmaster have more spots to be useful
    i was going more adding spare parts to your deck than getting rid of the brewmaster

iron juggernaut is so much fun to use... I have had one or two games where the mine won when it got drawn and blew... most notably against a priest who had me to 1 hp, with a rag/loot hoarder/sunwalker on his side of the field. I drew whirlwind, which is what drew him into the mine and gave me the win.