10+ Year Old Account

Council of Exarch Reputation! Did I screw up!?

So, I heard from multiple sources that you can only get to 0/999 with the Council of Exarch.

But, is it possible to get further if you save quests and don't deliver them before you are at 0/999?

I have completed every quest that gives reputation with them, and I wonder, did I screw up now?
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

I haven't seen any rep items for them, but the garrison conquest weekly I got yesterday gave quite a bit of rep, so if you haven't been really luck and gotten them all already you should get enough from them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said, I HAVE completed ALL quests that give reputation with them. My question is:

CAN you get past 0/999 WITH quests, meaning, did I loose my once chance to get 999/1000?

Please, only reply if you have tried it yourself.
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can grind mobs
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    You can grind mobs
    This stops at 0/999

I would assume, that if there really is no way to get 999/999 then at some point Blizzard will fix it. So there isn't really anything to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    You can grind mobs
    Wow, I should send you some glasses for christmas, cause you obviously didn't read ANYTHING of this thread.

@ablib, yeah I hope so too

Still hoping someone who tried it would reply

Seeing the same issue with Frostwolf Orcs rep on the Horde side here. Although I can't complain much since it dinged the Savage Friends achievement even though it's the first rep I got to exalted in WoD (did I miss a hotfix for that achieve or something? Was moving last week so didn't play). Kills stopped giving rep as soon as exalted was dinged.

Yep, I'm one of those folks who will be very annoyed not seeing that 999/1000 exalted.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What they should do is allow Alliance players who complete the Pillars/Rise/Darktide Roost dailies to gain 250 rep as a reward. That way you'd be maxed out on Exalted.
    If you haven't completed the Exarch's Call segment of the Garrison Campaign, then those quests give CoE rep.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Seeing the same issue with Frostwolf Orcs rep on the Horde side here. Although I can't complain much since it dinged the Savage Friends achievement even though it's the first rep I got to exalted in WoD (did I miss a hotfix for that achieve or something? Was moving last week so didn't play). Kills stopped giving rep as soon as exalted was dinged.

Yep, I'm one of those folks who will be very annoyed not seeing that 999/1000 exalted.
    Yeah it got hotfixed to 1 rep at exalted, tooltips didnt update yet.
    Think WoD gold looted achiev got reduced as well, not exactly sure to what figure tho.

god what is the point of this thread, you're exalted be happy with this.... if you dont want to see the 0, but it as inactive and you wont see it. stop wasting your own time writing threads like this.

Quote Originally Posted by I Shred D Floors View Post
    god what is the point of this thread, you're exalted be happy with this.... if you dont want to see the 0, but it as inactive and you wont see it. stop wasting your own time writing threads like this.
    god what is the point of this post, you don't care so be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    council of exarch is the same as the frostwolf orcs rep. also stops at 0/999 why blizz did this no idea.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    god what is the point of this post, you don't care so be happy
    People are acting like this is a bug when it is intentional.

ive been tuck at 0/999 in exalted