[A] Tank - Blood DK LF Casual Raiding

Can't raid much, but would like to find a guild that raids Friday nights, after 8-9PM Central Standard Time.
    Have been an MT and RL since vanilla but stopped hardcore raiding after wrath. Went super casual in cata only doing LFR from time to time. Skipped panda land almost 100%. Activated wow about a week ago give or take and now I'm 100 with ilvl of 632 looking for some casual raiding with a set group.

Best I can do is 1-2 nights of 3 hour raiding ish. Friday and Saturday but would be best Friday nights. I can/do play most every night but can not dedicate to a raid during the weeks.

May consider server xfer and/or faction change. Currently Alliance on Blood Furnace.

We raid TWF nights 630pm-930pm PST on Hyjal-US.

We're one of the oldest Alliance guilds on the server and certainly that still raids with core members from classic/BC days. We consider ourselves a dedicated raiding guild according to the wowwiki description of the term. Feel free to check out our website at www . trivial-guild . com.

My Battletag is aniluvatar#1434, please leave a note introducing yourself with the friend request.