10+ Year Old Account

Players Vs Devs Conquest on Friday

Like to earn a cool title and bragging rights that you've killed a Trion Dev? well this Friday, December the 19th is your chance to prove your 'l33t skillz' at Pee Vee Pee as the Devs will be joining European Conquest at 7pm GMT and four hours later at 3pm PST for North America

Battle it Out with the Dev Team Friday, Dec. 19, 2014!

Conquest has returned to RIFT, and with it comes a chance to earn a title for defeating a Dev!

As RIFT developers, there’s nothing better than getting a chance to experience the game with you, the players. So we’re extremely excited for Friday, Dec. 19, when we’ll join you in Conquest in a massive throw-down for pride and glory!

Starting at 11am PST (7pm GMT), Devs will be on the EU shards honing their weapons and looking for players to battle it out with. Defeat one, and we’ll award you with the prefix title “Mutineer.”*

After being ruthlessly battered, we’ll head over to the North American shards at 3pm PST for a chance at new foes. Devs will have the prefix DEV_ appended in front of their name, so they’ll be easy to spot.

Good luck in your hunting, and well met on the field of battle!
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...19-2014-a.html

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Like to earn a cool title and bragging rights that you've killed a Trion Dev? well this Friday, December the 19th is your chance to prove your 'l33t skillz' at Pee Vee Pee as the Devs will be joining European Conquest at 7pm GMT and four hours later at 3pm PST for North America

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...19-2014-a.html
    I'll never understand why they do these things when normal people are at work. This is noon for west coasters, 2PM for me. Same reason I never watched any of their live streams either. Why not do events at peak time? You know, in the evening, not the afternoon. Why not on the weekends?

I participated in one of these events in CQ Stillmoor during SL. There were so many people in there my fps went into slideshow mode. I still had a blast though. 400 people in one place slugging it out. The kill counter zeroed out faster than I had ever seen before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dayum, with Rifts legendary single core 32bit engine I'm sure this will be a blast. To my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I'll never understand why they do these things when normal people are at work. This is noon for west coasters, 2PM for me. Same reason I never watched any of their live streams either. Why not do events at peak time? You know, in the evening, not the afternoon. Why not on the weekends?
    Probably because that is when they are....at work....

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Probably because that is when they are....at work....
    Well then maybe they should be at work when the most players are on, not in the middle of the day.