Thread: Xbox One Slim?

Deleted

Xbox One Slim?

I'm looking to buy an Xbox one in the first quarter of next year but I want to know whats the chances of MS bringing out a slim version by then?

Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner View Post
    I'm looking to buy an Xbox one in the first quarter of next year but I want to know whats the chances of MS bringing out a slim version by then?
    It's only been out about a year, would expect if there was a slimline version it would be a few years yet(if the 360 was anything to go by, maybe longer)

Deleted
    It'll probably be 2015 but I doubt it'll be the first quarter, given the fact there's no release date right now. All you can do is wait and see really. In IGN's last coverage of it they estimated Sept 2015 but that's not based on any hard data.

There won't be new models until they can drastically reduce manufacturing costs. It will be another 2 years at least more then likely, unless they get some drastic progress to reduce chip size in the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Topgunner View Post
    Literally no chance at all of a new Xbox revision suddenly coming out in Q1 2015.

Deleted
    Actually both the ps4 and XB1 are getting an update sooner then you think, AMD are currently rolling out an updated APU on the 20 nm process, if people who follow tech on AMD and such from a manufacturing point, you will find out that AMD have chips ready on the 20 nm for some clients.

AMD don't have many clients and sony and MS are there current major ones.

http://wccftech.com/amd-developing-2...4-xboxone-apu/