Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

So, how does your WW monk...

...feels since the nerf ?

I didn't go that much dps since I looted some gear, maybe 500 dps for 10 ilvl, I know I'm not the best monk atm, but I'm kinda sad. The reason might be because I don't have ANY trinkets with procs, and I know it's a big part of the WW "way" to use TEB on trinkets procs.

I know how the community is feeling about thoses nerfs, we still own the cleave fights pretty hard, but I hope that we will not get a nerf to SEF after thoses three nerfs.
    Last edited by mmocf65b967e53; 2014-12-17 at 09:53 PM.

It's gone from overpowered to being one of the top dps. Wrist cutting in process.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    She feels annoyed. Not necessarily the loss of damage but the fact that I'm being stomped on even more by blizzard when I'm already down in PvP. I also genuinely feel like my damage is starting to get low in PvP since I'm struggling with killing healers and shit.

Deleted
    I wish Blizzard would've just nerfed our cleave and leave our ST-dps alone, frankly. But I'm not really feeling it, honestly, not much. We're still a priority spec for guilds due to how important AoE and Cleave is on most fights in HM, so I'd say we're fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was my first raid night as WW last night instead of playing BRM: Felt strong on single target (top 5 in raid material) and absolutely blew every other class out of the water on any cleave fight (Tectus, Bracken, Twins).

They really need to nerf SEF instead of overall damage and reconsider our ability to cast ToD multiple times on any kind of add fight.

Deleted
    fine, more annoyed at the slower pace this expansion with some energy issues from time to time, feels annoying and clunky. but dmgwise its fine.

Is ok , still pulling 34 k dps on mythic butcher so apparently the nerf didnt hit that hard! I do agree that our cleave is abit too strong and dont really get why they want to nerf our ST aswell ... meh 42k dps on twin ogrons when the other classes sit at 35k or something, well met blizzard.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

WW is over. hopefully blizz will realize their mistake quickly. its killing me i have to switch to another class to progress. But chances are they will just nerf SEF and think they have done a good job.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    WW is over. hopefully blizz will realize their mistake quickly. its killing me i have to switch to another class to progress. But chances are they will just nerf SEF and think they have done a good job.
    If you can't succeed as Windwalker you won't succeed as anything. You should just go ahead and quit rather than rerolling.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Hey mage ^^ durrtygoodz, there is another forum section for you.

But yeah we still remaing topdog when it comes to cleave fights, just feels retarded to raid when your dps does not go up even when your ilvl goes up.
    No reason to go apeshit reroll yet, just get that mage ready for next tier cause thats where we are gonna be deadlast unless they buff us again. Scaling is just horrible right now with these nerfs.

Any particular reason the whole question couldn't go in the title?

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you can't succeed as Windwalker you won't succeed as anything. You should just go ahead and quit rather than rerolling.
    yeah. my entire raid and i were all equal before the nerf on single target. after the nerf they continue to do around 30k while my dps is 22k or less. that has nothing to do with the nerf though. lawlz.

yeah. my entire raid and i were all equal before the nerf on single target. after the nerf they continue to do around 30k while my dps is 22k or less. that has nothing to do with the nerf though. lawlz.
    If you dropped by 8k DPS, that's not just the nerfs. I obviously agree they're nerfing the wrong things(and by too much) and that we'll end up being trash if they don't fix our damage multiple times per patch in the future, and I have very little faith that they'll keep tuning our damage to work properly at more than one gear level, so yeah...
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    If you were doing 30k before the nerf and now you are doing 22k, you are doing something horribfuckinglywrong.

Every single nerf WW has received in WoD would have to be combined and almost tripled to reach that kind of drop.

The nerfs for WW have been more than justified on overall level. We are still completely fine DPS class with top notch cleave.

EDIT: Before someone turns on my post saying our single target dps shouldn't have got hit and instead cleave should etc etc. We are still completely fine. The only thing that possibly has to change is gear scaling for us in the future.
    Last edited by mmoc11c23c724f; 2014-12-18 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeeAbe View Post
    If you were doing 30k before the nerf and now you are doing 22k, you are doing something horribfuckinglywrong.

Every single nerf WW has received in WoD would have to be combined and almost tripled to reach that kind of drop.

The nerfs for WW have been more than justified on overall level. We are still completely fine DPS class with top notch cleave.

EDIT: Before someone turns on my post saying our single target dps shouldn't have got hit and instead cleave should etc etc. We are still completely fine. The only thing that possibly has to change is gear scaling for us in the future.
    They should just start working on making us scale properly instead of nerfing/buffing us around the average itemlevel of the playerbase(which feels like what they're doing right now). And just in general they should keep the buffs/nerfs to real patches instead of hotfixes every other day, and only hotfix bugs/exploits.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2014-12-18 at 07:03 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

lol love how ppl read 30k, but block out the word AROUND. I forgot how ppl read. I need to be specific. Everyone was doing 25-30k.

lol love how ppl read 30k, but block out the word AROUND. I forgot how ppl read. I need to be specific. Everyone was doing 25-30k.
    Yes, and we're assuming you were at the top of that 25-30k, because that's where Windwalkers were usually to be found before the nerfs, which means you dropped from 30k to "less than 22k", and that in turn is an 8k+ DPS drop, which is more like a 25% drop than the ~4.5% nerf we got(not to mention you most likely got upgrades, so it's even less likely to actually be the nerf and not you playing worse)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Mohveli View Post
    Hey mage ^^ durrtygoodz, there is another forum section for you.
    I main a monk. And even if I didn't I can post where I choose.

If you lost 25% dps from a 5% nerf. You're awful. And I'm sorry for being harsh, but I just call it how it is. There's too many people whining atm, when the spec is in a far better spot than many others. Be grateful for the fact we actually fulfil a useful niche in raids (huge cleave damage) unlike other dmg classes that are just brought for the sake of pressing a utility cd.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I main a monk. And even if I didn't I can post where I choose.

If you lost 25% dps from a 5% nerf. You're awful. And I'm sorry for being harsh, but I just call it how it is. There's too many people whining atm, when the spec is in a far better spot than many others. Be grateful for the fact we actually fulfil a useful niche in raids (huge cleave damage) unlike other dmg classes that are just brought for the sake of pressing a utility cd.
    yes. one of the top dps in my raid im now suddenly at the bottom. in the course of 24 hours from before the nerf to after the nerf i forgot how to play. do you not realize how stupid that sounds? Also, according to the logs my guild keeps, i was talking to an officer tonight, im out dpsing the ww monk in my servers top raiding guild...so he must suck worse then me?

still doing great dps on my monk. I think the nerfs are justified tbh.