Savage Bloods, the Barn, and you?

Okay, so do you need a level 3 barn to get savage bloods? How many bloods can you get in a day?

I am planning on upgrading my 2h axe to level 3 in a couple days (damn truesteel cooldowns!!!), how many bloods can I reasonably get in say 5 days time? Also I only have a level 2 barn.

Thanks!

I got the barn lvl 3, 2 or 3 days ago and so far i have gotten 8 savage bloods and a ton of leather :P

No you don't need a barn and you can get as many as you want from the AH

if you read the tool-tip, you would know the answer to your first questions.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are 3 ways to get Savage Blood:

1. Barn lvl 3. Elite Beast work orders have a chance to give one.
    2. You can trade them for 50 Primal Spirits.
    3. AH

The savage blood drops from the bar can be very random. I average about 1 a day with the barn running non-stop with the lvl 100 skinning follower in the barn.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    The savage blood drops from the bar can be very random. I average about 1 a day with the barn running non-stop with the lvl 100 skinning follower in the barn.
    Yeah, same here, 12 Bloods in 38 work orders on level 3 so far, so it's about 30% on average. I reached lvl 3 one or two days after the Hotfix improved the Blood's drop chance.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2014-12-18 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    how many bloods can I reasonably get in say 5 days time? Also I only have a level 2 barn.

Thanks!
    Zero.

You need level 3 barn to get blood. The level 3 barn is gated behind the Master Trapper achievement which requires you to trap 125 animals.

Once you complete that achievement (account wide progress) and upgrade your barn, you are probably looking at 1-2 blood per day (as others have said).

Not much because you probably have 14 work orders when upgrading to lvl 3 so it takes 2 more days to actually be able to get them.
    Get the lvl 100 skinner follower in from Nagrand (takes 3 minutes to get it) and after that you get 2-3 a day average.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmtree View Post
    (takes 3 minutes to get it)
    Or 2 hours in my case as it can bug out and the orc refuses to spawn, so beware.

31 Orders, 14 Savage Bloods. Nice amount