Deleted

Feral Druid not good feeling with my dps plz help

Hello,
    I'm new to feral druid for raiding this expansion.
    I know that I don't even have to look at the meters during trash or big AOE fights.
    But I'm not feeling to good with what I pull on overall 'single' target fights.

Today we did a nice run trough Highmaul. 5/6 normal and after 3/6 hc.
    I received during the fight some gear.

Armory --> EU Terenas Obambam
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Obambam/advanced

neck (636 to current)
    cloak (636 to current)
    Wrist (655 to current)
    I know I should go for crit>mastery, but you take what you can get...

I got the loggs here.
    So if anybody could give me some pointers that would be so great.
    I know I sometimes make stupid mistakes in the fight and I mess up empowerd rips or rakes...
    But still I think there is something I'm not awhere off because I feel I should do better.

Kind regards
    OBambam

I cant post loggs or my armory, so if somebody who is willing to have a look wisper me, I can send them to you.
    Ty

- - - Updated - - -

I think ppl can go and look at my loggs, just put the w w w infront of it.

warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1556

The loggs to vieuw are from today 17/12

Quote Originally Posted by Obambam View Post
    Hello,
    I'm new to feral druid for raiding this expansion.
    I know that I don't even have to look at the meters during trash or big AOE fights.
    But I'm not feeling to good with what I pull on overall 'single' target fights.

Today we did a nice run trough Highmaul. 5/6 normal and after 3/6 hc.
    I received during the fight some gear.

Armory --> EU Terenas Obambam
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/terenas/Obambam/advanced

neck (636 to current)
    cloak (636 to current)
    Wrist (655 to current)
    I know I should go for crit>mastery, but you take what you can get...

I got the loggs here.
    So if anybody could give me some pointers that would be so great.
    I know I sometimes make stupid mistakes in the fight and I mess up empowerd rips or rakes...
    But still I think there is something I'm not awhere off because I feel I should do better.

Kind regards
    OBambam

I cant post loggs or my armory, so if somebody who is willing to have a look wisper me, I can send them to you.
    Ty

- - - Updated - - -

I think ppl can go and look at my loggs, just put the w w w infront of it.

warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1556

The loggs to vieuw are from today 17/12

I am going to assume that your Armory is not updated and that you already put a crit taladite in those bracers I think they are worth the greater crit version as well. Secondly change that mastery on your ring to 50 crit and the 30 crit to 50 crit, that and upgrade your neck to 75 crit enchant. Lastly and I can't stress this enough, as cool as it is to summon a moonbeam out of the sky with a cat roar you are losing a fair amount of single target dps using Lunar inspiration on a fight like butcher for instance over blood talons which is a superior raw dps talent.

Since all your up times look pretty decent I have assume that your SR up time is 97% or better so that shouldn't be an issue. Also as you mentioned if you miss an empowered rip or rake that loss in dps can be massive. Also try not to clip your empowered bleeds with ones you simply cant empower due to CD constraints let it tick out then reapply it on the last tick. Little things like that can add up to a big difference.

Also something to keep an eye on is that as your gear gets better Mark of the Thunderlord become the superior enchant much sooner now with the nerf to Mark of the shattered hand

Hope this helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masque27 View Post
    Since all your up times look pretty decent I have assume that your SR up time is 97% or better so that shouldn't be an issue.
    Well he got Glyph of Savagery.

I use Glyph of Savage Roar, Stampeding Roar and Catform. Savageroar gives me at the opener 42 sec savageroar and during incarnation it gets refreshed everytime I rake or shred, stampeding roar since rake is (at least how I do it) outside of the opener lacking compared to the utility stampeding roar gives and catform makes the healers love you.

To the Talents:
    T1 Wild Charge is better if you want to stick to a target, Displacer Beast is really bad for that and more used if you activly have to jump over something to avoid it since it has a fixed range you will sometimes blink too far while Wild charge puts you directly behind the target.

T2 Cenarion Ward is nice, but Yseras gift is better + requires no management

T3 talents dont matter for dps, depends on fight

T4 is kinda a nobrainer, incarnation atm the best. Make sure to stack it with berserk + bloodlust or save it for phases where high dps is required, and before you use it pool some energy, especially if tigers fury isnt ready at the same time

T5 doesnt matter for dps, depends on fight

T6 I prefer Natures Vigil since it doesnt require management and is off the global cooldown and has a huge uptime healing people in the raid while dream of cenarius and heart of the wild are more of pvp talents where you dont always have to dps a target

T7 Lunar inspiration is good for multitarget, Bloodtalons for Singletarget. Bloodtalons buffs, together with savageroar + tigers fury, Rake + Rip. What that means is that you want to use the healing touch for rake then rip / fb, or rip / fb and then rake depending if you have 4 or 5 cp.

Overall its really just practice. Once you will get a feeling for when to refresh what. Remember that you can't really refresh "too early" since it will take an additional duration. Its totally fine to refresh savage roar at arround 10 seconds since it will be new 52 instead of 42 seconds. Same goes for Rip and Rake. Once you have a feeling for it you should dominate the dps.

You can buff it by:

Savage roar (what should be up always anyway)
    Bloodtalons
    Tigers Fury

So the best buffed bleed is buffed by savageroar, bloodtalons and tigers fury. Since you should use the instant healing touch before you refresh rake / rip or fb, you will mostly get blood talons buffed rake / rip. Tigers fury gets used on cooldown and you simply refresh rake + rip with bloodtalons with it and you have your strongest bleeds on.

If you are in the execute phase at 25%, makes sure to fully buff your rake and then you can always use fb without to worry about rip since it will always do maximum damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Masque27 View Post
    I am going to assume that your Armory is not updated and that you already put a crit taladite in those bracers I think they are worth the greater crit version as well. Secondly change that mastery on your ring to 50 crit and the 30 crit to 50 crit, that and upgrade your neck to 75 crit enchant. Lastly and I can't stress this enough, as cool as it is to summon a moonbeam out of the sky with a cat roar you are losing a fair amount of single target dps using Lunar inspiration on a fight like butcher for instance over blood talons which is a superior raw dps talent.

Since all your up times look pretty decent I have assume that your SR up time is 97% or better so that shouldn't be an issue. Also as you mentioned if you miss an empowered rip or rake that loss in dps can be massive. Also try not to clip your empowered bleeds with ones you simply cant empower due to CD constraints let it tick out then reapply it on the last tick. Little things like that can add up to a big difference.

Also something to keep an eye on is that as your gear gets better Mark of the Thunderlord become the superior enchant much sooner now with the nerf to Mark of the shattered hand

Hope this helps
    The wrist where loot from yesterday and will be gemmed when I get home from work. The other enchants will be dealed with to.
    The reason I got LVL 100 Moonfire talent is because I use it for the twin ogres encounter. I think I get more dps out of it with that talent. Could be I'm wrong.
    I will get the mark of thunderlord enchant on weapon to...