Possible Dark Soul bug?

Hello,

I had a run trough Highmaul HC today and came over a odd thing happening to my DS bug in Destro. After a wipe the CDs doesnt reset, but as all know we got 2 charges on a 2 min recharge time. Usually we pulled fast so I still had about 30-60 seconds left on my second charge. I am using DS + Copelands at pull everytime and the second charge when I needed to use it. But then the weird thing happened, everytime Copeland's Clarity came off cooldown, it was 40-55 seconds left before I could use my DS again. Both have 2 min CD timer and I am always using them at the exact same time. This only happens when I enter the fight with 1 charge still not ready.

Is it just for me or did anyone else experience this today?

The charges don't recharge simultaneously. To me it sounds like you use one charge on the pull, the 2nd gets ready(now the other cd starts ticking) and you use it as it fits. copelands gets ready and you still have some cd left because of the only one charge at a time recharge.

It's a crappy explanation but I hope you understand it.

Weird I havent noticed that before. So what you are saying is that if i use a DS charge and then use the other one after 1 minute the 2nd charge will have a 3 min CD? Thats just stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Zloppy View Post
    Weird I havent noticed that before. So what you are saying is that if i use a DS charge and then use the other one after 1 minute the 2nd charge will have a 3 min CD? Thats just stupid
    I think you need to be more clear on what the specific situation is with what you're saying here. I don't think Hadarian interpreted what you said correctly, but you also didn't interpret what he said correctly either.

If you have 2 DS charges active at the start of the fight, and use one. At :20 into the fight you have 1 charge, and 20 seconds towards your second charge. At 1 minute you use a full charge, and you have 60 seconds towards a new charge. At minute 2 you have 1 charge again.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    If you have 2 DS charges active at the start of the fight, and use one. At :20 into the fight you have 1 charge, and 20 seconds towards your second charge. At 1 minute you use a full charge, and you have 60 seconds towards a new charge. At minute 2 you have 1 charge again.
    That's exacly what I wanted to say. Well damn european Time, was definetly too late for proper english