Thread: Mortal Strike

Deleted

Mortal Strike

Am i the only one who noticed that healing reduction spells, doesnt work atm like they completely doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    Am i the only one who noticed that healing reduction spells, doesnt work atm like they completely doesnt work
    I havent done any actual testing, but I've certainly questioned it a few times. Of course, 20% isn't nearly the 50% it used to be so, there's that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    I havent done any actual testing, but I've certainly questioned it a few times. Of course, 20% isn't nearly the 50% it used to be so, there's that.
    i just tried it out vs a hunter and vs a balance druid both spirit bond and rejuv seems to be unaffected :/

i just tried it out vs a hunter and vs a balance druid both spirit bond and rejuv seems to be unaffected :/
    Oh so... its LITERALLY not working? o.O Tweet Holinka and Celestian?

Are you partied with them? If so, that's the cause. It works fine in actual PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Are you partied with them? If so, that's the cause. It works fine in actual PvP.
    Nope duel outside orgrimmar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Oh so... its LITERALLY not working? o.O Tweet Holinka and Celestian?
    dont have twitter :/ can you do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids and hunters primarily have % based heals which have never been affected by MS effects so it's not necessarily a bug, moreso the % based heals being way overtuned.

% based healing effects don't seem to be affected by mortal strike or any other healing debuff for that matter.

In Temple of Kotmogu you can have 99% healing debuff from holding the orb, but warrior enraged regen still heals you for 30%.

Deleted
    Blizz screwed up.

Deleted
    Interesting. I'm pretty sure selfheal (including warriors and unters) used to be affected by MS effects. They should be, but maybe less strong that actual healing spells (as a healer healing yourself doesn't count as selfheal in this regard).
    I'd rather have a stronger MS effect that doesn't work on all types of healing than a weak one that does. Rather I counter the constant high healing from others than the 1min CD of passive health gain from all classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should work on ALL healing, no matter if it's percentage-based or what have you. What's Blizzard thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Blithe View Post
    What's Blizzard thinking?
    That is a question I find myself forced to ask way too often these days.

Not to sure about MS but I know in about 40% dampening, me and my partner where noticing percent based heals were not affected by dampening. Not sure if thats been fixed yet or not.