if anyones bored of normal supports

I highly recommend Shen support, it's been heaps of fun to play, and very simple.

Skills:

E > Q > E > W > Q >R > Max e over q over w, but 2 points in q is worth more than 3 in e.

Build:

Start > Relic, 3x Health 1x Warding Totem
    First Back > Sighstone + Sweeping Lens + Vision Ward - (Luxury) > upgrade relic or purchase ruby crystal or boots

Priorities after first back:

if normal - face of the mountain (crazy synergy with ult)
    losing to ad team - rush sunfire or randuins
    losing to mr team - rush spectre's cowl or aegis

Masteries:-

http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/000...00000000000000

Runes:-

Reds- (Magic Pen. x9) or (Hybrid Pen. x9)
    Yellows - (Flat Armor x4 + Scaling HP x5) or (Flat Health x9)
    Blues - (Flat MR. x9)
    Quints - (Armor x2) (MSpeed x1)

Basically just taunt in when you see an easy opportunity to deal damage, proc your passive an q then, then get back out or continue for the kill if you get them low.
    Last edited by werwerwerewrewreewe; 2014-12-18 at 02:22 AM.

Deleted
    Considering my most used supports these days are Xerath, Veigar, Zilean, Velkoz, LeBlanc, and Janna. I don't think I can say I'm bored of normal supports. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about. Those are perfectly normal supports.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    What are you talking about. Those are perfectly normal supports.
    For me yeah. For 90% of this community who only plays Thresh (90% of the time), Braum (9% of the time), and thigns like Morg, Nami, Lulu for the rest of 1% (numbers can be inaccurate) it's not. Our top could be losing 1vs1 and it would still be my Xerath supports fault.

edit:

See, new normal game. Double Thresh.

Vel'Koz support <3 I think I will try Xerath at some point
    RETH

Shen doesnt feel like a viable support to me mostly because if you want that playstyle you are better off playing Leona who will do everything Shen does in the support role but better

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is boring when i play Taric, everyone look so alive with all these "OMG NOOB" and "FUCK NO TARIC" and "PLS NO PICK SOMETHING ELSE"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Shen doesnt feel like a viable support to me mostly because if you want that playstyle you are better off playing Leona who will do everything Shen does in the support role but better
    agree, also Shens ult is kinda wrong for a support, leaving your ADC alone to help on mid/top? I mean, enemies can just take dragon while you slowly travel back, it will work vice-versa when you go from top to bot, because, well, no one really cares about top lane
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Same play style yes, however mechanically their kits offer different potential. Shen can make global plays which I think is the biggest selling point for me.

I tested shen support in diamond, we won lane but ended up losing the game overall, I'll play more laters. I've yet to lose lane in any normal, but that dosent mean much.

Last edited by werwerwerewrewreewe; 2014-12-19 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still enjoy Twitch+Shen team combo (important note: on different lanes) very much, there is nothing better than Shen popping out of invis and taunting enemy adc+support on bot lane. So good.
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Zed support is where its at
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    Zed support is where its at
    I sometimes play Veigar support. "But what about AP stacking" you ask? Face of the mountain!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I sometimes play Veigar support. "But what about AP stacking" you ask? Face of the mountain!
    I never ever use mountain on Veigar support. You barely CS, even with relic shield. I rather get that bit more AP/mana regen and gold for early advantage.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean by "barely CS"? This item is a legit excuse to steal all farm from your ADC for the whole game. But on serious note, you need something to play supportive on Veigar up until level 3 (where you can finally apply limited pressure) face of the mountain gives you heal of some sort and allows you to take minions (including siege ones) to boost your AP and gives an awesome shield to safe your or others asses. The only downside of Veigar support, is late game, because you effectively can't drop boots to get 6th damage item, and you stuck with only 4 actual damage items (wards+boots takes two slots)
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-12-19 at 09:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    What do you mean by "barely CS"? This item is a legit excuse to steal all farm from your ADC for the whole game
    'All the farm' ... wut?

15+ Year Old Account
    All about LeBlanc support, I support by assassinating the enemy team so the ADC can farm in peace
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Nah m8, it's all about that Wukong support. You're as useful as a wet carrot before 6, but after that you can actually do something. Build path is just the usual Wukong shit, except you go face of the mountain instead of hydra, and ghostblade instead of cleaver. Don't even think about getting a sightstone you little bitch. Wards are for pussies, and you're better than that.

I love being sona and having 5 kills during laning phase and having the ADC threatning me with ban Done it for over a year, no ban yet lol

Deleted
    Yorick support I start with clarity exhaust and the support item that gives you health and money when minion is killed by someone else. Insane poke and you can take all the hits from enemy team while poking and just bully the enemies off the lane.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once saw an Irelia support with a Lucian. That stun/slow is pretty nasty.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

korean jayce support all the way