PVP Versatility Trinkets. Bugged or Not? (Stats)

Are these trinkets with much lower versatility bugged or is it intended to have such low versatility? And can anyone link me to a tweet confirming either way? I thought I remember hearing it was a bug but then I heard otherwise from players. Thanks a lot!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conquest Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their values adjusted proportionally to the Honor Primal Combatant trinkets.
    Here is a quote from the Frontpage of MMO-Champion when I used the term "Trinket" to search, took me about 3 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    Here is a quote from the Frontpage of MMO-Champion when I used the term "Trinket" to search, took me about 3 seconds.
    You deserve a medal for your epic skills in searching for answers that doesnt quite fit the question of the OP. Well done!

OT: Ive been wondering for a long while too why the versatility is stuck at 2 digits while all other trinkets have 3 digit stats.
    Are they afraid that its too good or what? Havent read anything about it and the quote from the poster above doesnt answer anything
    except that the honor and conquest versions have been changed in relation to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    You deserve a medal for your epic skills in searching for answers that doesnt quite fit the question of the OP. Well done!

OT: Ive been wondering for a long while too why the versatility is stuck at 2 digits while all other trinkets have 3 digit stats.
    Are they afraid that its too good or what? Havent read anything about it and the quote from the poster above doesnt answer anything
    except that the honor and conquest versions have been changed in relation to each other.
    Makes no sense to get a trinket with 36 versatility. Esp. when the ring enchant is +30 (even for the cheapo one).

Only than that quote above, I've not seen anything concrete as to why they've nerfed the trinkets so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    Pretty sure we all can use the search bar to bring back incorrect answers. Probably in less time than 3 seconds too. Ace.

Deleted
    I think it's because they fucked up trinket budgeting almost across the board. And while fixing it they further messed it up, by not bringing the overbudget proc/use in line, but nerfing the static stat.
    Voila, 36 versatility trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    ye those are garbage now
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

We want people to use PVP items for PVP so we went ahead and made the pvp trinkets shit so you'll go out and get some PVE trinkets for your PVP.....
    Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Futon View Post
    We want people to use PVP items for PVP so we went ahead and made the pvp trinkets shit so you'll go out and get some PVE trinkets for your PVP.....
    you DO know about the pvp trinket set bonus?

It isn't just versatility trinkets that got nerfed. The on-use ones that give passive mainstat also took a nerf.

This is a roundabout way to nerf human racial, which is a good thing. It's still the best dps racial in the game, but at least now they don't get a ton of extra mainstat compared to everyone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    It isn't just versatility trinkets that got nerfed. The on-use ones that give passive mainstat also took a nerf.

This is a roundabout way to nerf human racial, which is a good thing. It's still the best dps racial in the game, but at least now they don't get a ton of extra mainstat compared to everyone else.
    Thats a pretty horrible way of nerfing EMFH imo... insanely horrible actually...

Thats a pretty horrible way of nerfing EMFH imo... insanely horrible actually...
    Well they already decided they aren't going to replace EMFH, or make it baseline and give humans another racial.

So, as weird as the trinket nerf is, at least it's something.

It used to be like 241 Versatility but it got nerfed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Well they already decided they aren't going to replace EMFH, or make it baseline and give humans another racial.

So, as weird as the trinket nerf is, at least it's something.
    Something horrible. This way everyone gets punished instead of only humans.

They should just make it mandatory to have the CC-trinket equipped to get the trinket-bonus to survivability.
    Atleast that would make humans have to chose between more damage or more survivability and not both.

Something horrible. This way everyone gets punished instead of only humans.

They should just make it mandatory to have the CC-trinket equipped to get the trinket-bonus to survivability.
    Atleast that would make humans have to chose between more damage or more survivability and not both.
    That would completely negate the human racial. 10% dmg reduc is mandatory. Anyone using pve trinkets is an idiot for this reason. a few xpacs ago, they nerfed emfh to 3 min cds, it was so bad, no humans used it and got the pvp trinket instead. EMFH is a weird racial because it scales throughout the xpac unlike the others. obviously its really good but not an instawin button like ppl think it is. I think with the nerf to trinkets, its balanced atm. If you make it unusable by requiring the actual get out of stuff pvp trinket to be equipped, you would have to make all other racials unusable. a lot of ppl have been calling for this but I don't think its the way to go. Racials add flavor to the game. I think they should either end up changing EMFH to somehow not scale with the xpac, or do something. Removing racials makes the game more boring and is the not the direction we should be going.