(Frost) Ice Nova... how and when?

HI,

Still new to Frost and from what I've read in the forums Ice Nova is superior to Frost Bomb for single target fights?

My question is do you just use it on CD or save them up if PC is about ready?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Cheers

Try and save 2 for pc, double dipping with them is so strong (cleaving the target).
    There will be one you use when pc is not up, try and use it when you have a buff if possible

okie, ty

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridanjohn View Post
    Try and save 2 for pc, double dipping with them is so strong (cleaving the target).
    There will be one you use when pc is not up, try and use it when you have a buff if possible
    Like he said... and, if u only have 1 charge try to save it for when you get a proc, like mark of the frostwolf, or any trinket that increases your damage.
    *Waiting for Artifact Knowledge work orders*

In reply to your title: By pressing the button/before you have two off cooldown
    In reply to your actual question: Try to line it up so you have two for PC, as pretty much everyone has said above me. PS: Make sure you save Orb for crystal as well!
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Done and done.

Ty BBs.