Where should I go to complain to Blizzard? (Please read)

Hi guys,

I have been looking forward to the release of Hearthstone on Android for a long time - ever since it was released on iOS. Unfortunately, I am now extremely disappointed, and feeling quite peeved off about the recent release.

I have a 5.7" Galaxy Note 3. Not a tablet, for sure, but I really like it because it means I don't need a tablet - it's big enough to do everything I would use a tablet for, and it's my phone too. Unfortunately, only Android devices with a screen size of 6" or larger can use the Android Hearthstone app.

Because of this, I want to make a complaint to Blizzard, so that they are aware of the frustration that this is causing me. Where would I go to do so?

They're currently working on phone apps. Just be patient. Only tablet versions has been released so far.

Check my post here, it'll tell you how to do it. I got hearthstone working on my Note 2.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketknight View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been looking forward to the release of Hearthstone on Android for a long time - ever since it was released on iOS. Unfortunately, I am now extremely disappointed, and feeling quite peeved off about the recent release.

I have a 5.7" Galaxy Note 3. Not a tablet, for sure, but I really like it because it means I don't need a tablet - it's big enough to do everything I would use a tablet for, and it's my phone too. Unfortunately, only Android devices with a screen size of 6" or larger can use the Android Hearthstone app.

Because of this, I want to make a complaint to Blizzard, so that they are aware of the frustration that this is causing me. Where would I go to do so?
    You'd post on their feedback section of the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    You'd post on their feedback section of the official forums.
    careful blizzard likes to ban people who question their policies.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Hi guys,

Got HS working perfectly on my Nexus 5 running CyanogenMod.

Try this -

Here's a step by step rundown of what I did:
    Download the .apk linked by /u/Xeonelite
    Download both .obb files also linked by /u/Xeonelite
    Put .obb files in the directory /sdcard/Android/obb/com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone
    Run the .apk to install (you may need to enable installation of unknown apps in your settings)
    You should be good to go if your screen is larger than 6". If not, follow the next few steps.
    Install the Xposed module "App Settings"
    Enable "App Settings" in Xposed and find Hearthstone on the app list
    Check the box that says "xlarge res."
    Save the settings and exit
    Launch Hearthstone, you should be good to go!

For those of you like me who didn't understand step 6 this is what I needed to do;
    6.1 Ensure device is rooted. (This will vary for different devices, but make sure you know what you are doing)

6.2 Download an app called Xposed Installer.

6.3 In the Xposed Installer app, click "Framework" -> "Install/Update". (or something - may need to reboot)

6.4 In the Xposed Installer app, click "Download", Searh for something called "App Settings" and install that.

6.5 In the Xposed Installer app, click "Modules" and MAKE SURE THE CHECKBOX NEXT TO "App Settings" IS CHECKED.
    (Thanks /u/ogblood)
    7&8 (Still in "Modules") - Click App Settings, Find Hearthstone (search works) and check "xlarge res"

8.1 I rebooted, just to make sure.

PS - cant post links to the files - Search Reddit, they are on there.
    Last edited by arathol; 2014-12-18 at 08:43 AM.

Hi guys,

Android Tablet and Android Phones are different. You have an Android Phone. They specifically announced two different dates. The Tablet being by 2014 and the phone by Early-Mid 2015. And if you want to complain to Blizzard you go to Blizzard to complain.

Hi guys,

You simply turn off your computer, walk outside, take a bus to the local bar. Find the guy who is always there and buy him a round. Then you can say everything that's frustrating you.

Is it fair to complain about a F2P game that is on more platforms than most, but it doesn't work on your specific thing?

go to this post:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...(How-to-do-it)

Don't need root, like the method above.

I play HS on my Note 3 every day now. Use the stylus for extra awesomeness!