Thread: Mythic Kargath

Mythic Kargath

Threw in some attempts on this sucker tonight best attempt was 20%, for some reason we get favor up to about 40-50 then it just drops dramatically to 5-10% why is that?

when someone dies to berserker rush, it drops a huge amount.

im assuming cats as welll

If you dont kill adds on audience fevor will driop, you shoud send best AoE DPS there ( DKs,Enh,Boomkins) and make them stay so long there untyl they wont by push back dow my ogers and kill ther as much as they can

I don't remember dying to cat reducing your favor, but dying to Berserker Rush reduce everyone's favor by 10 each person. Additionally, the adds on the stands keep chain casting their Favor reducing ability (can't remember the name, Heckle?) on random people on the raid, so if there are enough of them casting that on one person, that person's favor can drop really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by kubuntu View Post
    If you dont kill adds on audience fevor will driop, you shoud send best AoE DPS there ( DKs,Enh,Boomkins) and make them stay so long there untyl they wont by push back dow my ogers and kill ther as much as they can
    This. Make sure your team going up is good. Everyone down below just needs to focus on staying alive and you'll win. If your group going up sucks and people below die to dumb, you'll have issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several ways to lose favor on that fight, without logs we can't tell you what you're doing wrong, but if its dropping quickly its likely deaths to his berserker rush.