45k + (brakenspore) holy priest 653 item lvl LF raiding guild i'm 6/7 heroic

Hi, i'm looking for a raiding guild on alliance, doesn't have to be same server. just looking to raid with a consistent group of people i have been pugging most of my raids.
    I'm a very good healer and can communicate well on voice. (Only looking for guilds around the same progression or better.)

here is a good link for some of my logs not all are recorded so don't have some of my better attempts on heroic butcher and other bosses http://www.wowhead.com/list=2686286/...3%BC%C3%AFtion

u can add my Battlenet ID megatron#1954 and contact me in game or to this post.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry forgot to post my raid times, right now i can raid pretty much any days/times.

Missunderstood is an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server is now accepting applications/recruiting Ranged and Melee DPS for our weekend core to complete our Mythic core. This is a full time core position on our 20m core. Hit the ground running and be in raids today. We finished SoO 14/14 Heroic pre 6.0 in July.
    We are currently 6/7H in Highmaul.
    Raid Group - Raid days are Sat-Mon, 7:00-10:00 p.m. CST. Must be able to make all three days consistently. No exceptions. We use a modified Suicide Kings loot distribution.

Current Needs:

DPS, primarily Melee
    Ranged DPS
    1 Skilled Healer (MW, Disc, Resto Druid)

Our Mythic group is virtually complete only a few spots remaining. We don't recruit for bench!

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, NO LOOT !@#$%S, and personable with a little humor never hurts either. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( no exceptions). We are a old school WotLK 25m Heroic raiders that reforged a new guild in MoP. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact me or another officer in game or you can catch us;

Twitter: @missunderstood
    Facebook: Missunderstood Guild

Add me Nine#1677 if you are interested. Thanks!

I added you on b.net!

Heya, if you'd consider Horde, we are actively looking to replace a healing priest at the moment. I'll leave you some information below. Please reach out if you think we fit what you're looking for and decide Horde aren't as smelly as they seem.

The Basics

-Raid Days: Tues/Weds 8-11:30 EST, Optional Sunday Clean Up
    -Server: US-Turalyon
    -Current Progression: 7/7H, 1/7M
    -Last Tier Progression: 14/14H pre 6.0, 14/14M
    -Loot: EPGP

All exceptional players are encouraged to apply, but we are currently seeking the classes/roles below:
    -Hunter
    -Warlock
    -Holy Paladin
    -Balance Druid with strong Resto OS
    -Holy/Disc Priest

Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com.

<<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Jariyah/Ekanga (Jariyah#1831), Rev/Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions.

<<Raid Schedule>>

OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly run Flex 30 content on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available.

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred.

OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!

Hi there, IQ of Proudmoore(A) is currently recruiting for our raid team. We are currently 6/7H, with low % wipes on both Imperator H and Kargath M. Our raid times are 5-8PST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. We are a very stable, semi-hardcore drama-free guild looking for exceptional raiders for Mythic under our relatively light raiding schedule. Our website is iqguild.enjin.com, or you can contact me at Alpharius#1657. Hope to hear from you soon.