Exclamation Exploit spot for N and H Tectus, Jumping place avoid all dmg.

See this on Taiwan BN official forum.

Maybe someone should post on US Support forum.

Avoid all dmg.

If you can't beat Normal or Heroic Tectus without using an Exploit to beat it is just going to make you more frustrated as you progress further.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldnt we avoid throwing out exploit locations an "how to do this" to people. That said, everyones going crazy about the Style Wars ilvl thing so Im not suprised just more fuel to the fire in this Asia vs everyone else debate.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

I would assume that there's at least the tanks and some healers down there because I can't imagine Tectus not going into evade mode like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    If you can't beat Normal or Heroic Tectus without using an Exploit to beat it is just going to make you more frustrated as you progress further.......
    For a progressing guild, sure. For a pug? They're going to go the path of least resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    Shouldnt we avoid throwing out exploit locations an "how to do this" to people. That said, everyones going crazy about the Style Wars ilvl thing so Im not suprised just more fuel to the fire in this Asia vs everyone else debate.
    Wait, what? Style Wars?

Deleted
    Pretty cool that they found this, but Tectus doesn't warrant using an exploit for any guild which has a legit chance of actually beating the raid. Hell, with the recent health nerf, even smaller guilds should have him on farm by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Wait, what? Style Wars?
    Guild on the chinese servers that got world 3rd. They had like an average 10 ilvl higher because it's apparently free to server transfer in that region, which allowed them to buy every mythic item from the BMAH on every realm.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Aviditas View Post
    Only reason to hide it is if you don't want it fixed. The more people using it the faster Blizz needs to get off their asses and fix it so people don't get free gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Guild on the chinese servers that got world 3rd. They had like an average 10 ilvl higher because it's apparently free to server transfer in that region, which allowed them to buy every mythic item from the BMAH on every realm.
    Ah ok. That seems kind of crummy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Ah ok. That seems kind of crummy.
    They still have to pay but it's much cheaper after currency conversion and in comparison to monthly wage.