Deleted

Enchanting both weapon's

So i just got two bladefist's yesterday ( yay! ), and i enchanted them with thunderlord and blackrock can i have thunderlord on both?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...effie/advanced

Deleted
    yes, however, if memory serves me correctly with enchants the proc will not stack, but rather give you a higher proc chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    yes, however, if memory serves me correctly with enchants the proc will not stack, but rather give you a higher proc chance.
    So is it worth then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirthz View Post
    So is it worth then?
    depends on the proc.
    " Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes increase your critical strike by 500 for 6 sec. While active, critical heals and attacks may extend the duration."

it maybe worth looking at, best option really is to try and see, but that is an expensive test.

Deleted
    Hinalover postet a chart with all the weapon enchants. Frostwolf - thunderlord was the best if i remember correctly.

I got mythic weapons aswell, and dont know currently which enchants are the best for me. Some Guys running with double warsong (haste), maybe it's better for chi-ex fights. Did not find any serious theorycrafting, can you link maybe your chart hitsu?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsu View Post
    Hinalover postet a chart with all the weapon enchants. Frostwolf - thunderlord was the best if i remember correctly.
    Hina charts are for Windwalker i am brewmaster myself so :s

Deleted
    Shouldn't be wrong to just go double frostwolf for both specs..

I have 2 thunderlord and they proc at the same time and stack

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc124e5c4631; 2014-12-19 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lobselm View Post
    Double warsong.
    I thought it would be a hybrid like Frostwolf and Warsong but I guess not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryD View Post
    I thought it would be a hybrid like Frostwolf and Warsong but I guess not.
    If you only care about maximising ST, then yes, frost/thunder. Scroll down to the last post on that page.

Quote Originally Posted by lobselm View Post
    If you only care about maximising ST, then yes, frost/thunder. Scroll down to the last post on that page.
    ah just saw it gotcha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering everyone's thought on this, but which would prove easiest for someone of non-stellar skill level? In recent comparison with two ww monks in the same raid, very similar ilvl and gear, but one was using Frostwolf/Warsong, and the other 2X Shattered Hand, and it was the latter who beat out damage in most fights, with shattered hand doing up to 4% of that monks damage on some fights.

Is it possible that if you are slightly below average on execution, that 2X shattered would actually be a dps increase, since its essentially fire n forget? Whereas procs of MS or Haste are better when executed/used with other CD's to maximize their usefulness? Just wondering...

I'm still trying to figure out the best enchants for BM. Armor (Blackrock) seems best but doesn't stack, so it becomes a question of stat weighting vs increase in uptime of the armor. I'm not sure the WW best dps sim applies in this circumstance. Has anyone else done the research on this? Probably going to MH armor, OH haste until I find more info.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SageJTN View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out the best enchants for BM. Armor (Blackrock) seems best but doesn't stack, so it becomes a question of stat weighting vs increase in uptime of the armor. I'm not sure the WW best dps sim applies in this circumstance. Has anyone else done the research on this? Probably going to MH armor, OH haste until I find more info.
    I believe it depends on what you want to accomplish. If you want your enchants to increase survivability, then double BA or BA/Mastery would be your best bet.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

I'm Also BrM, I like to even out my Crit and Mastery, Currently I have more Mastery then Crit so I went Blackrock and the crit enchant. As babylonius said, Depends what build you have. I would always have the Blackrock enchant on one and either Crit or Mastery on the other depending on build.

Deleted
    is there somewhat a guideline where more expensive enchants get better than shattered bleed ? or is this true for all gearlvls ?

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    I believe it depends on what you want to accomplish. If you want your enchants to increase survivability, then double BA or BA/Mastery would be your best bet.
    If you look at the totally average case, mastery enchant will provide better overall damage reduction. But, another thing to consider with this: The enchants are random proc on HIT rather than when you take a hit (other than Blackrock).

As such, the mastery enchant is just as likely to be used when you don't need it (when you're not tanking anything, or the boss is at low stacks, or whatever) than it is to be used when you do. However the Crit enchant is pretty much never wasted unless you have to stop attacking while it's up, since you can choose to hold EB.