Hi all! We are The Fuzz! Based on Burning Legion EU server

Most of our core members have been playing since vanilla so we have decent knowledge of the game, some old server second/third kills back during MC/AQ days. We're mostly 25 and upwards in age, but no longer have the time to dedicate to harsh raiding regimes. As such we do the following:

Thursday: 8PM GMT Run LFR quickly, then form a normal raid and do what we can, usually ending just before 11PM GMT. Do prepare to be dying during this stage. We are into a new expansion and we will always continue attempting bosses unless it really looks dismal.
Tuesday: 8PM GMT Organised PvP, either battlegrounds, Arena, Rated Battlegrounds, whatever people want
Other weeknights: 6PM GMT Not Compulsory The rest of the week there will normally be about 5+ people on most evenings running heroics, battlegrounds, old content and so on. If you want to do something, just say and I'm sure someone will come along.

We have a mumble server up and running and expect people to be on when they can. You won't be told off for not sitting on mumble but you should be fully prepared to miss out on people asking for groups etc.

We're not looking for any class or role in particular but anyone with tank/heal offspecs would be fantastic to make up our last couple spots to run normals. (We've been pugging it since).

Message me in game #Fiera2251 or on characters Fieran, Fierai or Fieraks. Or one of the council members: Ryukenwulf, Tidalstorm or Yungkon

http://www.the-fuzz.com is newly up and running again but feel free to register there (I am still manually activating accounts as the php email is down)

We are currently on a half break until the new year but new recruits are welcome to come along and hang around on mumble. You are also welcome to come along with us to raids even if you are on different servers.