Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    but if it was a black waiter/waitress would all of the same stuff happen? probably not.
    Had to go there, didn't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    My favorite part about going to Mc Donalds is beating the shit out of the staff but I know I can't do that at other establishments. This group was clearly uncouth.
    Not that it happens at every McDonalds, but you can find some pretty fucked up videos of shit people do there that they would never do anywhere else. Not just fist fighting.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

No surprise here. I post an article about a violent and heinous crime, and all people want to blame it on is Florida. As if it's okay because of where I live. I really don't want to get banned here, but the lot of you doesn't make it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

All of the problems started before they even ordered. Maybe it was greed, but if it was a black waiter/waitress would all of the same stuff happen? probably not. I'm sure being drunk didn't help the situation.
    Yes. The wanted to get out of paying the bill. I have no idea why the race of the waiter would matter at all. Would you have called this group of people savages if they were white?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    I find it truly humorous all the shit I'm getting in this thread for saying the same stuff other races say against white people. I didn't go anywhere, I just restated what is constantly said in this country. But I switched the words black and white and now it's a problem. Double standard much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    Yes. The wanted to get out of paying the bill. I have no idea why the race of the waiter would matter at all. Would you have called this group of people savages if they were white?
    Absolutely. And it wouldn't be the first time.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

But I switched the words black and white and now it's a problem.

It's only a problem if you're not a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratt View Post
    I think that what OP means, is that the dialogue would follow somewhat along those lines:

Client: Yo dawg, wassup wit dat bill shit, dis to much for dat cpar yo!
    Waiter: You be trippin nigga, dis shit be real, now you pay up yo or imma gonna cap your ass nigga!
    Client: Aight, aight, chill dawg, no need to get this shit real yo!

And then they start break dancing in the middle of the restaurant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that what OP means, is that the dialogue would follow somewhat along those lines:

Waiter: You be trippin nigga, dis shit be real, now you pay up yo or imma gonna cap your ass nigga!

Now THAT was racist.

Move along.

The fact that this isn't precisely how it all went down is proof that we're not living in the best possible reality.

All of the problems started before they even ordered. Maybe it was greed, but if it was a black waiter/waitress would all of the same stuff happen? probably not. I'm sure being drunk didn't help the situation.
    I think it would have, black people assault black people all the time...

Deleted
    Now THAT was racist.
    No it was a parody crafting a hyperbolic scenario showcasing why your statement about the skin color of the waiter is ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    The fact that this isn't precisely how it all went down is proof that we're not living in the best possible reality.
    Well, that's because the waiter was white. Seriously, you should follow the topic mate.

Your not allowed to argue race in this country, why bring it up if you know ur just gonna be called a racist op?

What selfish, savage and uncouth individuals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I think it would have, black people assault black people all the time...
    Yeah but it doesn't make the big news, just like this.

This whole thing is a problem whether race is involved or not.

Move along.

This has nothing at all to do with race. I mean, not a damn thing. In the Trevon case, there was *possible* profiling involved. In the Wilson/Brown case, there was a *possible* violent reaction to a situation that may not have been treated the same if a white criminal was involved. Not saying that any of those cases were legit, but there was a reason why race was involved in the debate.

In this case, there is literally no link at all except that the people involved happen to be of different colors. And you're bringing that in why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Your not allowed to argue race in this country, why bring it up if you know ur just gonna be called a racist op?
    I don't know.... I thought maybe we would be civilized... And I was incredibly angry while typing that.

- - - Updated - - -

I removed the race part from my OP, can we go back to the topic at hand.

Move along.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait wait... Big Bear Brewing Co. is upscale?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Wait wait... Big Bear Brewing Co. is upscale?
    Florida....nuff said.

This is sad and all but the race is irrelevant, the race of anyone, the suspects, waitress, manager. All irrelevant. Sacks of shit will be sacks of shit. Even worse is their are pussies in this world who will fight for those sacks of shit to breath when we should be putting people like this down like the dogs they are.

Yeah but it doesn't make the big news, just like this.

This whole thing is a problem whether race is involved or not.
    Well I agree that there is a double standard on what the news reports on. Preemptively putting it in the post isn't going to do you any favors though especially when there's no racism going on with this story. The words you used to describe them are accurate and the people that did this are scum though.

Nobody would have a problem going there if it was a black waiter beaten up severely by a white guy. Honestly why is it only inappropriate to bring race into it when it's a black on white crime.