Pretty please, fix arms warriors.

I know there is a lot of QQ about it in other threads. I just wanted to say it nicely. PLEEEEEASE!!??

Blizzard stated that arms warrior is in the spot they like it, stop with this shitty whine threads already.

Arms is destroying meters in Mythic.
    I have a Rhok'delar, jelly?

Arms single target sucks but its AOE/Cleave is really good and 3/7 fights have a lot of AOE/Cleave(4 if you're going into the stands on Kargath).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphabrain View Post
    Arms is destroying meters in Mythic.
    And the souls of anyone who plays it as its really just spamming fucking whirlwind. Least rewarding dps gameplay ever in WoW.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Arms is completely fine.

Arms is technically not fine. Currently it's only used for cleave fights do to how gimicky it's abilities are. It is the lowest DPS spec for single target fights like butcher. The easiest buff they could provide to Arms would be to make Slam baseline but only have it do about 150% of the damage per rage on WW this would provide Arms with a 4-6% buff on single target that would effectively fix Arms bringing it in line on the slightly low side to middle of the pack damage and make the use of Slam interesting as a rage dump.

In regards, to Mythic the problem is Blizz is horrible at balance classes to ensure that they all do somewhat even single target, cleave 2-3 mobs, and aoe damage. Cleave is almost always present in Mythic and thats a huge problem for class balance.
    Last edited by jetflash; 2014-12-19 at 07:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Arms is completely fine.
    Good joke, friend :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    And the souls of anyone who plays it as its really just spamming fucking whirlwind. Least rewarding dps gameplay ever in WoW.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Just because Arms' damage is fine, does not mean that the specialization itself is fine. This brain dead mindset that just because it's pulling good numbers means it's fine really needs to stop. Honestly, I would rather Arms play like it did in MoP (or even Cataclysm for that matter..) and have lower damage than have it play the way it does right now.

If beta feedback wasn't almost entirely ignored, things would be different. But because the developers got defensive and downright childish towards some of the valid feedback and concerns that were shown, this is what we've ended up with.

I'm actually quite enjoying Arms now that I've been playing it for a couple weeks in Mythic. Same goes for fury. They produce great parses with very little mechanic effort unlike Gladiator. The lower APM compared to most specs is very much welcomed. People speaking for all Arms players is fairly annoying though.

Also if you boil arms down to "spamming fucking whirlwind" you're probably not playing the spec optimally to begin with.

I played a random bg where I saw this warrior that suddenly popped recklessness in a group of hordes, he dumped all his rage at once into whirlwind as fast as he could, but then suddenly I heard a terrifying screeching metallic sound. The warrior took off and I suddenly realized he was actually a helicopter all the time, then a deathknight obliterated his tail rotor and he span out of control and crashed into a group of friendly healers where he lacerated several of them, dismembered a resto shaman and made us lose.

Deleted
    Just to let you know that OP doesn't mind arms damage, but the way arms deals damage being 95% whirlwind spam.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniox View Post
    I played a random bg where I saw this warrior that suddenly popped recklessness in a group of hordes, he dumped all his rage at once into whirlwind as fast as he could, but then suddenly I heard a terrifying screeching metallic sound. The warrior took off and I suddenly realized he was actually a helicopter all the time, then a deathknight obliterated his tail rotor and he span out of control and crashed into a group of friendly healers where he lacerated several of them, dismembered a resto shaman and made us lose.
    just choked coffee on my work shirt (worth it, haha)

Arms single-target is agonizingly bad, i did the apexis daily as arms-spec once (Mostly played fury in WoD because of that), and it was almost physically painful, but i really like the look and supposed style of arms-spec (Shame that Rend and WW-spam aren't really "slow hard hits" though) so am still hoping for some form of single-target change or buff, even if it's just making Slam worth speccing into, but at least do something to make soloing stuff as amusing as SS/WW spamming a bunch of mobs held away from my face by a tank...