simming shows cma>scales?

so i got both trinkets on hc now, and i use dlsc in 1st slot, simming scales gives me 24773.6 dps, while cma 25883.9, how? i mean, scales is obly better

Depends on the spec. LDSC/SoD is MMs BiS iirc. SoD/CMA I think is better for SV

simmed while in MM spec

Armory link for you? Simcraft profile for what you are doing? Also, just to be clear are you simming CMA with Scales or are you simming LDSC with scales vs LDSC with CMA?

Because in my sims (either with napkin math from the spreadsheet or with Simcraft itself), CMA and Scales appear to be BiS for both specs. both of them have been buffed significantly while LDSC is still the same stat level.

Trinket listing MM: http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic...-60/?p=2276647
    Spreadsheet (napkin math): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=208702416

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Armory link for you? Simcraft profile for what you are doing? Also, just to be clear are you simming CMA with Scales or are you simming LDSC with scales vs LDSC with CMA?

Because in my sims (either with napkin math from the spreadsheet or with Simcraft itself), CMA and Scales appear to be BiS for both specs. both of them have been buffed significantly while LDSC is still the same stat level.

Trinket listing MM: http://forums.elitistjerks.com/topic...-60/?p=2276647
    Spreadsheet (napkin math): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=208702416
    1) Outdated simcraft version.
    2) Outdated Kill Shot/Aimed Shot damage.
    3) Didn't you run with no second trinket/some passive trinket for second slot? Having the Coin will boost Scales of Doom by magnitudes because of guaranteed RPPM in the opener + 1.5k agi and having Scales of Doom will boost the Coin moreso than CMA. Not everyone has the coin, but many people have proc trinkets of another kind. The Coin is an extreme (but common) example of RPPM trink value inflation.
    4) Mastery value on CMA will be lost because you move.
    5) Haste value on CMA will be lost because average players don't make use of Haste by having perfect globals. Time saved across all casts is significantly lower when the total cast count is lower. (And almost nobody can match SimC APM).

#azormean
    #azorrude
    #azorvillain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theelol View Post
    so i got both trinkets on hc now, and i use dlsc in 1st slot, simming scales gives me 24773.6 dps, while cma 25883.9, how? i mean, scales is obly better
    Throw armory/profile, it sounds off. Even if CMA was better, it wouldn't be 1k DPS better.
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2014-12-18 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    1) Outdated simcraft version.
    2) Outdated Kill Shot/Aimed Shot damage.
    3) Didn't you run with no second trinket/some passive trinket for second slot? Having the Coin will boost Scales of Doom by magnitudes because of guaranteed RPPM in the opener + 1.5k agi and having Scales of Doom will boost the Coin moreso than CMA. Not everyone has the coin, but many people have proc trinkets of another kind. The Coin is an extreme (but common) example of RPPM trink value inflation.
    4) Mastery value on CMA will be lost because you move.
    5) Haste value on CMA will be lost because average players don't make use of Haste by having perfect globals. Time saved across all casts is significantly lower when the total cast count is lower. (And almost nobody can match SimC APM).

#azormean
    #azorrude
    #azorvillain

- - - Updated - - -

Throw armory/profile, it sounds off. Even if CMA was better, it wouldn't be 1k DPS better.
    The trinket listing is constructed with mythic gear, using all possible trinket combinations and reporting top dps profile seen with that trinket. If he's talking about MM, there haven't been nerfs to MM since I've run those trinkets, so no. Not outdated. But as I've stated, we are working on borrowing CPU cycles from hunters to rerun all sims.

If you wouldn't mind, please keep your stupid teenage memes to yourself. It does nothing to strengthen your argument or make you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Anyway, as I said, post your armory and/or simcraft profiles, and I'll try to help. Or Azor will help. Either way, I'm interested in what you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    The trinket listing is constructed with mythic gear, using all possible trinket combinations and reporting top dps profile seen with that trinket. If he's talking about MM, there haven't been nerfs to MM since I've run those trinkets, so no. Not outdated. But as I've stated, we are working on borrowing CPU cycles from hunters to rerun all sims.

If you wouldn't mind, please keep your stupid teenage memes to yourself. It does nothing to strengthen your argument or make you sound like you know what you're talking about.

Anyway, as I said, post your armory and/or simcraft profiles, and I'll try to help. Or Azor will help. Either way, I'm interested in what you're seeing.
    The last update you reported was on the 3rd of December with 603-14, over 2 weeks ago. On the 8th of December, there was a 10% Aimed Shot and 10% Kill Shot nerf. How have you achieved almost 44k DPS in SimCraft even with WFHS trinkets, because even when I run with 2x WFHS trinkets (BHoTM and HBT) with the otherwise standard Mythic gearset (SimC default), I can't break 41.7k.
    You seem to have newer trinkets (Bloodmaw's Tooth) on there achieving 41.5k - how?

The downside of having to use multiple people's CPU cycles over hours and hou

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    The last update you reported was on the 3rd of December with 603-14, over 2 weeks ago. On the 8th of December, there was a 10% Aimed Shot and 10% Kill Shot nerf. How have you achieved almost 44k DPS in SimCraft even with WFHS trinkets, because even when I run with 2x WFHS trinkets (BHoTM and HBT) with the otherwise standard Mythic gearset (SimC default), I can't break 41.7k.
    You seem to have newer trinkets (Bloodmaw's Tooth) on there achieving 41.5k - how?

The downside of having to use multiple people's CPU cycles over hours and hou
    The power of some of these trinkets when you test them with all combinations can be almost completely dependent on what you pair them with. Like I said, I'll try to get new comprehensive sims out as soon as possible. My point in posting the links was not to say "here's your answer." It was to say, "CMA has been really powerful, along with Scales due to buffs, as you can see in recent tests. I would like to run new sims with your profile to see if I can replicate what you are seeing or at least explain to you what you might be doing wrong."

Your highest combination seems to be WFSM BHoTM + HBT at 43.7k. I ran the same trinkets and got ~2k less. Obviously there is -something- off if it is not outdated like you say. BiS Mythic trinkets achieve the same as your Bloodmaw's + BHoTM I would assume is the best pairing in 603-19.

Recent tests are not worth much if there's something completely off about them (as you can probably recognize. The DPS output looks strangely akin to pre-nerf numbers).

Applying the nerfs would mean:
    1) Lower value of any non-passive trinket, really.
    2) Scales of Doom/BHoTM more powerful.
    3) HBT less powerful.
    among other things.

"CMA and Scales have been really powerful in recent tests." doesn't answer the OP's question at all since he wanted to know which one of those two trinkets was better/why he was seeing one far above the other, and not how well the two of them compared to all the rest.

You claim that you were not posting the links to present an answer, but in that case I don't know why you'd post them.

1) You didn't link to any profiles (that the non-SimCraft Explorian would comprehend, at least?)
    2) You didn't link to any useful simulations (as we've determined, unless you're running other-than-default settings, but if you were, you would already have told me).

Other than that, linking them doesn't say something like "give me your profiles/armory so I can test it for myself". That's what words say. Words that you did use. Other than that, the link doesn't do anything but confuse.

Furthermore, he already said that his second trinket is LDSC, which would only make Scales of Doom stronger and not weaker. If he didn't have LDSC, that wouldn't explain CMA winning in any scenario either.

I'll run the trinket sims right now to make sure they are up-to-date. As I've said, I'm hoping to refresh all of the sims post patch to make sure no one is being misguided. Pico has finished the BM ST sims already, and he's moving on to the SV and MM sims next (hopefully we'll have those done this week). I'll work on trinket sims in the short term and hopefully do weapon sims, at least, soon. Additionally, I'm going to work on some Highmaul scripts to check BiS for crafted/BoE/Highmaul.

One thing I may be able to mess around with today is just running everything with LDSC as the first trinket. See what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

The following shows relationships, using my gear and different trinket configurations, and where exactly LDSC appears to lose ground to Highmaul trinkets for MM and SV. Let me know if you find any issues with the sims. These were all done by hand rather than with Simcraft Explorer, and I may have made an error.

MM Highmaul trinkets
    Spoiler: 
    hunter="MM_HScales_HCMA"
    origin="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Effinhunter/advanced"
    thumbnail="http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/internal-record-3676/44/116672556-avatar.jpg"
    level=100
    race=troll
    role=attack
    position=ranged_back
    professions=engineering=700/enchanting=700
    talents=0003113
    glyphs=liberation/black_ice/stampede/fetch
    spec=marksmanship

# This default action priority list is automatically created based on your character.
    # It is a attempt to provide you with a action list that is both simple and practicable,
    # while resulting in a meaningful and good simulation. It may not result in the absolutely highest possible dps.
    # Feel free to edit, adapt and improve it to your own needs.
    # SimulationCraft is always looking for updates and improvements to the default action lists.

# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_agility_flask
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=blackrock_barbecue
    actions.precombat+=/summon_pet
    # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/exotic_munitions,ammo_type=poisoned,if=active_enemies<3
    actions.precombat+=/exotic_munitions,ammo_type=incendiary,if=active_enemies>=3
    actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_agility

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=auto_shot
    actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=focus.deficit>=30
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/potion,name=draenic_agility,if=((buff.rapid_fire.up|buff.bloodlust.up)&(cooldown.stampede. remains<1))|target.time_to_die<=25
    actions+=/chimaera_shot
    actions+=/kill_shot
    actions+=/rapid_fire
    actions+=/stampede,if=buff.rapid_fire.up|buff.bloodlust.up|target.time_to_die<=25
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=careful_aim,if=buff.careful_aim.up
    actions+=/explosive_trap,if=active_enemies>1
    actions+=/a_murder_of_crows
    actions+=/dire_beast,if=cast_regen+action.aimed_shot.cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions+=/glaive_toss
    actions+=/powershot,if=cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions+=/barrage
    # Pool max focus for rapid fire so we can spam AimedShot with Careful Aim buff
    actions+=/steady_shot,if=focus.deficit*cast_time%(14+cast_regen)>cooldown.rapid_fire.remains
    actions+=/focusing_shot,if=focus.deficit*cast_time%(50+cast_regen)>cooldown.rapid_fire.remains&focus <100
    # Cast a second shot for steady focus if that won't cap us.
    actions+=/steady_shot,if=buff.pre_steady_focus.up&(14+cast_regen+action.aimed_shot.cast_regen)<=focu s.deficit
    actions+=/multishot,if=active_enemies>6
    actions+=/aimed_shot,if=talent.focusing_shot.enabled
    actions+=/aimed_shot,if=focus+cast_regen>=85
    actions+=/aimed_shot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react&focus+cast_regen>=65
    # Allow FS to over-cap by 10 if we have nothing else to do
    actions+=/focusing_shot,if=50+cast_regen-10<focus.deficit
    actions+=/steady_shot

actions.careful_aim=glaive_toss,if=active_enemies>2
    actions.careful_aim+=/powershot,if=active_enemies>1&cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions.careful_aim+=/barrage,if=active_enemies>1
    actions.careful_aim+=/aimed_shot
    actions.careful_aim+=/focusing_shot,if=50+cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions.careful_aim+=/steady_shot

head=plume_adorned_headdress,id=118895
    neck=reavers_nose_ring,id=113851,bonus_id=566,enchant=75crit
    shoulders=dunestalkers_mantle,id=118891
    back=magicbreaker_cape,id=119344,bonus_id=566,enchant=100crit
    chest=wayfaring_tunic,id=116191,bonus_id=78/525/535
    shirt=dark_silk_shirt,id=4333
    tabard=orgrimmar_tabard,id=118372
    wrists=bracers_of_the_crying_chorus,id=113826,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50crit
    hands=grips_of_vicious_mauling,id=113593,bonus_id=565/567,gems=50crit
    waist=belt_of_inebriated_sorrows,id=119338,bonus_id=566,addon=nitro_boosts
    legs=leggings_of_broken_magic,id=113839,bonus_id=566
    feet=treads_of_sand_and_blood,id=113595,bonus_id=567
    finger1=knobbly_ancients_tendril,id=118862,enchant=50crit
    finger2=timeless_solium_band_of_the_assassin,id=118297,enchant=50crit
    trinket1=scales_of_doom,id=113612,bonus_id=566
    trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566
    main_hand=shredirons_shredder,id=109168,bonus_id=46/531/559,enchant=oglethorpes_missile_splitter

# Gear Summary
    # gear_agility=2811
    # gear_stamina=3496
    # gear_crit_rating=1302
    # gear_haste_rating=529
    # gear_mastery_rating=728
    # gear_armor=1299
    # gear_multistrike_rating=621
    # gear_versatility_rating=515
    summon_pet=cat

copy=MM_MScales_MCMA

trinket1=scales_of_doom,id=113612,bonus_id=567
    trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=567

copy=MM_HScales_HSWFCMA

trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566/561/564,gems=50crit

copy=MM_HScales_HWFCMA

trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=561/566

copy=MM_HScales_HSCMA

trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50crit

copy=MM_HSScales_HSWFCMA

trinket1=scales_of_doom,id=113612,bonus_id=566/564,gems=50crit

copy=MM_HSScales_HWFCMA

copy=MM_HSScales_HSCMA

copy=MM_HSWFScales_HSWFCMA

trinket1=scales_of_doom,id=113612,bonus_id=566/564/561,gems=50crit

copy=MM_HSWFScales_HWFCMA

copy=MM_HSWFScales_HSCMA

copy=MM_HWFScales_HSWFCMA

trinket1=scales_of_doom,id=113612,bonus_id=566/561,gems=50crit

copy=MM_HWFScales_HWFCMA

copy=MM_HWFScales_HSCMA

copy=MM_LDSC_HScales

actions=auto_shot
    actions+=/use_item,name=lucky_doublesided_coin
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/potion,name=draenic_agility,if=((buff.rapid_fire.up|buff.bloodlust.up)&(cooldown.stampede. remains<1))|target.time_to_die<=25
    actions+=/chimaera_shot
    actions+=/kill_shot
    actions+=/rapid_fire
    actions+=/stampede,if=buff.rapid_fire.up|buff.bloodlust.up|target.time_to_die<=25
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=careful_aim,if=buff.careful_aim.up
    actions+=/explosive_trap,if=active_enemies>1
    actions+=/dire_beast,if=cast_regen+action.aimed_shot.cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions+=/glaive_toss
    actions+=/powershot,if=cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions+=/barrage
    # Pool max focus for rapid fire so we can spam AimedShot with Careful Aim buff
    actions+=/steady_shot,if=focus.deficit*cast_time%(14+cast_regen)>cooldown.rapid_fire.remains
    actions+=/focusing_shot,if=focus.deficit*cast_time%(50+cast_regen)>cooldown.rapid_fire.remains&focus <100
    actions+=/steady_shot,if=buff.pre_steady_focus.up&(14+cast_regen+action.aimed_shot.cast_regen)<=focu s.deficit
    actions+=/multishot,if=active_enemies>6
    actions+=/aimed_shot,if=talent.focusing_shot.enabled
    actions+=/aimed_shot,if=focus+cast_regen>=85
    actions+=/aimed_shot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react&focus+cast_regen>=65
    # Allow FS to over-cap by 10 if we have nothing else to do
    actions+=/focusing_shot,if=50+cast_regen-10<focus.deficit
    actions+=/steady_shot

actions.careful_aim=glaive_toss,if=active_enemies>2
    actions.careful_aim+=/powershot,if=active_enemies>1&cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions.careful_aim+=/barrage,if=active_enemies>1
    actions.careful_aim+=/aimed_shot
    actions.careful_aim+=/focusing_shot,if=50+cast_regen<focus.deficit
    actions.careful_aim+=/steady_shot

trinket2=lucky_doublesided_coin,id=118876

copy=MM_LDSC_HCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566

copy=MM_LDSC_HSWFCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566/561/564,gems=50crit

copy=MM_LDSC_HWFCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=561/566

copy=MM_LDSC_HSCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50crit

SV Highmaul trinkets
    Spoiler: 
    hunter="SV_HScales_HCMA"
    origin="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Effinhunter/advanced"
    thumbnail="http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/internal-record-3676/44/116672556-avatar.jpg"
    level=100
    race=troll
    role=attack
    position=ranged_back
    professions=engineering=700/enchanting=700
    talents=0003132
    glyphs=liberation/black_ice/stampede/fetch
    spec=survival

# This default action priority list is automatically created based on your character.
    # It is a attempt to provide you with a action list that is both simple and practicable,
    # while resulting in a meaningful and good simulation. It may not result in the absolutely highest possible dps.
    # Feel free to edit, adapt and improve it to your own needs.
    # SimulationCraft is always looking for updates and improvements to the default action lists.

# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat=flask,type=greater_draenic_agility_flask
    actions.precombat+=/food,type=blackrock_barbecue
    actions.precombat+=/summon_pet
    # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
    actions.precombat+=/exotic_munitions,ammo_type=poisoned,if=active_enemies<3
    actions.precombat+=/exotic_munitions,ammo_type=incendiary,if=active_enemies>=3
    actions.precombat+=/potion,name=draenic_agility

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=auto_shot
    actions+=/use_item,name=belt_of_inebriated_sorrows
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/potion,name=draenic_agility,if=(((cooldown.stampede.remains<1)&(cooldown.a_murder_of_crows .remains<1))&(trinket.stat.any.up|buff.archmages_greater_incandescence_agi.up))|target.tim e_to_die<=25
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=active_enemies>1
    actions+=/stampede,if=buff.potion.up|(cooldown.potion.remains&(buff.archmages_greater_incandescence_ agi.up|trinket.stat.any.up))|target.time_to_die<=25
    actions+=/black_arrow,if=!ticking
    actions+=/explosive_shot
    actions+=/dire_beast
    actions+=/arcane_shot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react&focus>35&cast_regen<=focus.deficit|dot.serpen t_sting.remains<=3|target.time_to_die<4.5
    actions+=/glaive_toss
    actions+=/powershot
    actions+=/barrage
    actions+=/cobra_shot,if=buff.pre_steady_focus.up&buff.steady_focus.remains<5&(14+cast_regen)<=focus. deficit<80
    actions+=/arcane_shot,if=focus>=80|talent.focusing_shot.enabled
    actions+=/focusing_shot
    actions+=/cobra_shot

actions.aoe=stampede,if=buff.potion.up|(cooldown.potion.remains&(buff.archmages_greater_in candescence_agi.up|trinket.stat.any.up|buff.archmages_incandescence_agi.up))
    actions.aoe+=/explosive_shot,if=buff.lock_and_load.react&(!talent.barrage.enabled|cooldown.barrage.remai ns>0)
    actions.aoe+=/barrage
    actions.aoe+=/black_arrow,if=!ticking
    actions.aoe+=/explosive_shot,if=active_enemies<5
    actions.aoe+=/explosive_trap,if=dot.explosive_trap.remains<=5
    actions.aoe+=/a_murder_of_crows
    actions.aoe+=/dire_beast
    actions.aoe+=/multishot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react&focus>50&cast_regen<=focus.deficit|dot.serpent_ sting.remains<=5|target.time_to_die<4.5
    actions.aoe+=/glaive_toss
    actions.aoe+=/powershot
    actions.aoe+=/cobra_shot,if=buff.pre_steady_focus.up&buff.steady_focus.remains<5&focus+14+cast_regen<80
    actions.aoe+=/multishot,if=focus>=70|talent.focusing_shot.enabled
    actions.aoe+=/focusing_shot
    actions.aoe+=/cobra_shot

head=plume_adorned_headdress,id=118895
    neck=reavers_nose_ring,id=113851,bonus_id=566,enchant=75mult
    shoulders=dunestalkers_mantle,id=118891
    back=magicbreaker_cape,id=119344,bonus_id=566,enchant=gift_of_multistrike
    chest=wayfaring_tunic,id=116191,bonus_id=78/525/535
    shirt=dark_silk_shirt,id=4333
    tabard=orgrimmar_tabard,id=118372
    wrists=bracers_of_the_crying_chorus,id=113826,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50mult
    hands=grips_of_vicious_mauling,id=113593,bonus_id=565/567,gems=50mult
    waist=belt_of_inebriated_sorrows,id=119338,bonus_id=566,addon=nitro_boosts
    legs=leggings_of_broken_magic,id=113839,bonus_id=566
    feet=treads_of_sand_and_blood,id=113595,bonus_id=567
    finger1=knobbly_ancients_tendril,id=118862,enchant=50mult
    finger2=timeless_solium_band_of_the_assassin,id=118297,enchant=50mult
    trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566
    main_hand=shredirons_shredder,id=109168,bonus_id=46/531/559,enchant=oglethorpes_missile_splitter

# Gear Summary
    # gear_agility=2811
    # gear_stamina=3496
    # gear_crit_rating=1302
    # gear_haste_rating=529
    # gear_mastery_rating=728
    # gear_armor=1299
    # gear_multistrike_rating=621
    # gear_versatility_rating=515
    summon_pet=cat

copy=SV_HScales_HSWFCMA

trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566/561/564,gems=50mult

copy=SV_HScales_HWFCMA

copy=SV_HScales_HSCMA

trinket2=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50mult

copy=SV_LDSC_HScales

actions=auto_shot
    actions+=/use_item,name=lucky_doublesided_coin
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/berserking
    actions+=/potion,name=draenic_agility,if=(((cooldown.stampede.remains<1)&(cooldown.a_murder_of_crows .remains<1))&(trinket.stat.any.up|buff.archmages_greater_incandescence_agi.up))|target.tim e_to_die<=25
    actions+=/call_action_list,name=aoe,if=active_enemies>1
    actions+=/stampede,if=buff.potion.up|(cooldown.potion.remains&(buff.archmages_greater_incandescence_ agi.up|trinket.stat.any.up))|target.time_to_die<=25
    actions+=/black_arrow,if=!ticking
    actions+=/explosive_shot
    actions+=/dire_beast
    actions+=/arcane_shot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react&focus>35&cast_regen<=focus.deficit|dot.serpen t_sting.remains<=3|target.time_to_die<4.5
    actions+=/glaive_toss
    actions+=/powershot
    actions+=/barrage
    actions+=/cobra_shot,if=buff.pre_steady_focus.up&buff.steady_focus.remains<5&(14+cast_regen)<=focus. deficit<80
    actions+=/arcane_shot,if=focus>=80|talent.focusing_shot.enabled
    actions+=/focusing_shot
    actions+=/cobra_shot

actions.aoe=stampede,if=buff.potion.up|(cooldown.potion.remains&(buff.archmages_greater_in candescence_agi.up|trinket.stat.any.up|buff.archmages_incandescence_agi.up))
    actions.aoe+=/explosive_shot,if=buff.lock_and_load.react&(!talent.barrage.enabled|cooldown.barrage.remai ns>0)
    actions.aoe+=/barrage
    actions.aoe+=/black_arrow,if=!ticking
    actions.aoe+=/explosive_shot,if=active_enemies<5
    actions.aoe+=/explosive_trap,if=dot.explosive_trap.remains<=5
    actions.aoe+=/a_murder_of_crows
    actions.aoe+=/dire_beast
    actions.aoe+=/multishot,if=buff.thrill_of_the_hunt.react&focus>50&cast_regen<=focus.deficit|dot.serpent_ sting.remains<=5|target.time_to_die<4.5
    actions.aoe+=/glaive_toss
    actions.aoe+=/powershot
    actions.aoe+=/cobra_shot,if=buff.pre_steady_focus.up&buff.steady_focus.remains<5&focus+14+cast_regen<80
    actions.aoe+=/multishot,if=focus>=70|talent.focusing_shot.enabled
    actions.aoe+=/focusing_shot
    actions.aoe+=/cobra_shot

copy=SV_LDSC_HCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566

copy=SV_LDSC_HSWFCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=566/561/564,gems=50mult

copy=SV_LDSC_HWFCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=561/566

copy=SV_LDSC_HSCMA

trinket1=captive_microaberration,id=113853,bonus_id=564/566,gems=50mult

As you can see, the trinket threshold for replacing LDSC for SV is much lower. If you get two heroic trinkets from highmaul with practically any combination of WF or S on one of them, you should be able to replace LDSC pretty quickly. From the sims, for MM, LDSC appears to be better than the heroic trinkets. It's only when you get the base mythic models that LDSC is overtaken.

Let me know if anyone finds any issues with the settings used.
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2014-12-18 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Realized results were 2 target. Switched to ST.