Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    A fair comparison would probably be doing Malkorok or Thok in 550~ item level, in which case I would say Bracken is a bit harder than Malk and a bit easier than Thok.
    Malk and Thok was tuned for about 550~ item level in the same fashion Bracken is probably tuned at around 660~.
    As someone who also did Thok @ 550, i'd say it's a fair comparison, granted that was on a solo tank as a paladin (thok)
    When i was 2 tanking it on a druid, it felt like cruise mode (thok)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoskadosk View Post
    Something I've been struggling with which some of you might be able to answer, is how to pool HP for Seraphim. If I'm at 5 HP, CS and J are coming off cooldown, but it's still ~1.5-2 seconds until Seraphim is off cd, should I just wait for Seraphim to come up and wait with CS and J or should I use up 3 HP for a SotR even if that delays Seraphim and reduces uptime? How important is it to use it the second it comes off cd?
    I've run into this as well. I try to fill with Holy Wrath, Consecrate, or Light's Hammer (Holy Prism) there when I'm stuck in that scenario and hold onto the HP generators. Light's Hammer doesn't snap shot anymore, so when you use Seraphim, it should increase in power at the same time.

In fact, It's actually ideal to drop Light's Hammer just before Seraphim, so that you get the buff for all of the ticks. If you cast it during Seraphim, the Seraphim buff will expire before the last few ticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Theck View Post
    In fact, It's actually ideal to drop Light's Hammer just before Seraphim, so that you get the buff for all of the ticks. If you cast it during Seraphim, the Seraphim buff will expire before the last few ticks.
    Plus GCD usage in seraphim