Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 6.1 Heirloom info from Italian site

Seems that a blue on the Italian forums let out some vague information on Heirloom system in patch 6.1

http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/forum/to...21265?page=1#8

Colgo l'occasione per fornirvi alcune anticipazioni riguardo ai cimeli:

• Pensiamo di rendere nuovamente disponibili i vari cimeli con la patch 6.1. Al momento stanno venendo riprogettati per adattarsi al nuovo sistema di statistiche.
    • I cimeli di base saranno venduti per oro e saliranno di livello fino a quando raggiungerete il livello 60. Una volta acquistato un cimelio, questo sarà disponibile per tutti i personaggi del vostro account, così come accade oggi per i giocattoli e le mascotte.
    • I cimeli di base potranno essere potenziati al tier 2 (utilizzabili fino al livello 90) e al tier 3 (utilizzabili fino al livello 100) in cambio di emblemi che saranno ottenuti come ricompensa per alcune attività completate all'interno del gioco.
    Google translates as :-

I take this opportunity to provide some advance about the memorabilia:

• We plan to make it available again various memorabilia with patch 6.1. They are currently being redesigned to fit the new statistics system.
    • The memorabilia will be sold for gold and base level will go up until you reach level 60. Once you buy an heirloom, this will be available for all characters on your account, as it does now for toys and mascots.
    • The memorabilia Basic can be upgraded to Tier 2 (usable up to level 90) and Tier 3 (usable up to level 100) in exchange for emblems that will be obtained as a reward for some tasks completed within the game.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

so we will have potentially new currency for the heirlooms? apexis or GR would be more elegant imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does they say anything about those of us who has every single heirloom upgraded to 85 and multiple of each trinket and pvp heirloom in the game.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I doubt very much they will let us upgrade heirlooms to level 100. They never have let us get exp boosts in current leveling zones in the past and I don't see why they would now, its already fast enough as it is. You can get a character to 100 from 90 in 4.5 hours easily.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I doubt very much they will let us upgrade heirlooms to level 100. They never have let us get exp boosts in current leveling zones in the past and I don't see why they would now, its already fast enough as it is. You can get a character to 100 from 90 in 4.5 hours easily.
    So those 20% exp potions that you can buy from your garrison must have just existed in my imagination, Plus this is a blue stating this i'm gonna trust what he say more than some random on a forum.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

i agree i doubt the 90-100 but i would like LORE or someone to blue post something about heirlooms for us because i got every heirloomx2 some x3 all upgraded (no clue how i got them all i gues i lost some at one point and went and got more) i really would like to know what happens if u already have the loom upgraded to 85

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose View Post
    So those 20% exp potions that you can buy from your garrison must have just existed in my imagination, Plus this is a blue stating this i'm gonna trust what he say more than some random on a forum.
    This. Also its possible that these "upgrades" are progressive. So you buy the 1-60 with gold, then have to grind crap to get it to work up to 90, then the 90-100 phase is not available until months from now.

I too would be shocked/disgusted if Blizz nerfed or removed the old heirlooms. I just see them leaving those in game, up to level 85, and the new heirlooms being on the new one that you can eventually get to 100. . . Another way to get people to stay on the treadmill.

10+ Year Old Account
    4.5 hours...... do tell??
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Heirlooms have always been a tool for hiting relevant leveling content at which point collectubg gear becomes part of the game (the garry heirlooms had no xp bonus and were to keep us playing SoO and overlook we'd been doing the same content for over a year)

I'd say they cap off at 90

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Now add a paid 100 boost with it and things will be great! Don't want to pay real money then use heir looms but give those who do want to spend real money an option for 100.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Those 20% potions were factored into the 4.5 hour leveling time, they last an hour. Do you really think they are going to let you get 45% +20%=65% extra exp in current leveling zones? I'm going to doubt the source until I see it in blue in english.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those 20% potions were factored into the 4.5 hour leveling time, they last an hour. Do you really think they are going to let you get 45% +20%=65% extra exp in current leveling zones? I'm going to doubt the source until I see it in blue in english.
    Well look at it this way.

They ahve almost allways nerfed the exp required to lvl to max lvl in the patch after release, this might be their way of doing it this time around. as stated this was for 6.1 so its still a bit away from it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

The memorabilia will be sold for gold and base level will go up until you reach level 60.
    The memorabilia Basic can be upgraded to Tier 2 (usable up to level 90) and Tier 3 (usable up to level 100) in exchange for emblems that will be obtained as a reward for some tasks completed within the game.
    Level 60 seems a strange "basic" level to start with, especially with the next tier being to 90. As far as I know, heirlooms have always gone to level 80 at least, so I would think that would be the default level. Tier 2 at 90 still makes sense.

Also, I'll be very upset if my already acquired heirlooms don't go up to 80-85 as they currently do.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Heirlooms upgraded to the level 90 are long overdue. It could even override the flying fiasco if done right in 6.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobislost View Post
    Heirlooms have always been a tool for hiting relevant leveling content at which point collectubg gear becomes part of the game (the garry heirlooms had no xp bonus and were to keep us playing SoO and overlook we'd been doing the same content for over a year)

I'd say they cap off at 90
    Weapons don't have any exp bonus on heirlooms, their power comes from always being relevant while leveling since for damage the weapon is the most relevant item often.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Ikr? I love these posts. 4,5 hours and easily my ass.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    Does they say anything about those of us who has every single heirloom upgraded to 85 and multiple of each trinket and pvp heirloom in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nofo View Post
    i really would like to know what happens if u already have the loom upgraded to 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Level 60 seems a strange "basic" level to start with, especially with the next tier being to 90. As far as I know, heirlooms have always gone to level 80 at least, so I would think that would be the default level. Tier 2 at 90 still makes sense.
    My personal guess is that Tier 1 will be current level 1-80 heirlooms, Tier 2 will be current 1-85 heirlooms automatically upgraded to 90 and Tier 3 will be the level 100s. All heirlooms are added to the tab and any duplicates are just..... Gone. I wouldn't whine about losing the cost of my 2 maces, daggers, trinkets etc., because I've had them for a long time and enjoyed their benefit for a long time.

Edit: When I say duplicates are gone, I don't mean that you won't ever be able to use two of this or that item any more, just that the item itself would be removed after being added to the heirloom tab. There would probably be a way to pull out two items at a time, so you can still dualwield stuff, even if you hadn't previously purchased two.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2014-12-18 at 08:23 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make any sense at all. We already have XP potions very easily available for that level range, and as you say, it doesn't take long to do that range (though 4.5hrs seems a tad hyperbolic/exploit-y - 12 certainly), so there's no real reason they wouldn't let people do it faster.

We also already have 90-100 Heirlooms... In case you didn't notice...

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post

Also, I'll be very upset if my already acquired heirlooms don't go up to 80-85 as they currently do.
    I'd be unsurprised if they bumped those up to 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Treasures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    Treasures.
    They seriously give that much xp? Wow. Might have to try that.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."