10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else not get their Draenor Class perks?

Now I've been looking over my level 100 characters, and during the process of leveling I only received a perk every 2 levels instead of the intended perk each level. With that being said I did not receive all of the perks that were possible to achieve, is this the same with everyone else? I may just be missing something here but here is the original post from MMO Champ about it saying that it should have been once per level. If anyone else can give me some feedback that would be greatly appreciated!

Warlords of Draenor doesn't really add more abilities to the game but will introduce perks for your existing abilities! Each level, from level 91 to 99, you get a random perk (that you don’t already know). By 99, you learn them all, but different players will get them in a different order.
    Last edited by Lilbwnr; 2014-12-18 at 08:42 PM.

<Redacted>

Perks are by spec. Three perks per spec, afaik you dont see the popup for perks gained for a spec you arent currently in.
    Last edited by Nevakanezah; 2014-12-18 at 08:42 PM. Reason: OP changed his post

10+ Year Old Account
    The post you quoted is long outdated. Each spec gets four perks, at 92, 94, 96, and 98.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbwnr View Post
    Each level, from level 91 to 99, you get a random perk (that you don’t already know). By 99, you learn them all, but different players will get them in a different order.
    This still says that I should have received a perk EACH level, not one every 2 levels. This clearly says that "you learn them all"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    The post you quoted is long outdated. Each spec gets four perks, at 92, 94, 96, and 98.
    TY for the update, so it's just random then? It would have been nice to actually pick perks for each spec vs. being stuck with shitty ones

TY for the update, so it's just random then? It would have been nice to actually pick perks for each spec vs. being stuck with shitty ones
    You get the perks in random order, but you will have all of them by lvl 99.

10+ Year Old Account
    You always get the same four per spec, if that's what you mean. The order you get them in is random.

You get them all but originally half of them were just "X ability does Y% more damage." They ended up just baking in the damage modifiers to the spells and decided to go with 4 perks and a level 100 talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    You always get the same four per spec, if that's what you mean. The order you get them in is random.
    Thank you for the info, I just found a post on wowpedia with each perk for the classes!