Launch menu says I have 26H...

and the official website says I have till the 26th to play. Who should I believe?

The site. My launcher was off by 5 days due to the free 5 days they gave us, but I didn't even get a hiccup in service when it switched from paid time to the free time.

Did anyone else read this as "lunch menu" o-o. @ OP : Contact live chat, see what's up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Did anyone else read this as "lunch menu" o-o. @ OP : Contact live chat, see what's up
    Totally did. The first thought that ran through my mind is that the OP has 26H to decide which meal he wants to order. Ah well...

Anyways...yeah. Contact live chat,you can never be too sure. Though its most likely just your l(a)uncher.

Quote Originally Posted by Orikon View Post
    Totally did. The first thought that ran through my mind is that the OP has 26H to decide which meal he wants to order. Ah well...

Anyways...yeah. Contact live chat,you can never be too sure. Though its most likely just your l(a)uncher.
    strangely interesting idea. The human brain at work again. Oh man I could go off on a philosophical fiesta right now but I won't.