Deleted

Thumbs up Konvict Gaming is actively recruiting! [Multigaming clan EU/NA]

Hello everyone!

Are you sick of playing on your own or with randomers?!

Are you interested in joining an active gaming community that has approximately 4000 members across many various games?!

Do you want to be a part of a community that has friendly and positive gamers?!

Then you should join us at Konvict Gaming!

Konvict Gaming was formed in 2011 and has a lot of gaming sections; ArcheAge, CS:GO, DayZ, Diablo 3, Dota 2, FF-XIV, ISS, League of Legends, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Smite & World of Warcraft. We are now looking to expand by opening another section – Heroes of the Storm! For that, we need YOU to apply!

Requirements to join:
    - Maturity, represent KG in a positive way.
    - A Microphone.
    - TeamSpeak.
    - Speak English.
    - Be Active.
    - Be 16 years old or older.

Have any questions?
    Come join us on our teamspeak server: ts.konvictgaming.com

So how do I apply?
    1. Visit our homepage: konvictgaming.com
    2. Register on the homepage.
    3. Send an application to “community member/general member”
    4. Wait for a response on your application from one of our moderators!

When filling out your application and they ask “How did you hear about us/Who recruited you?” Please fill in “Eresea, Ravey & LaurenJuliet”, Thank you!

Deleted
    Hi all I'm Ravey!

I've been a part of this community for a year now and I have to say this is by far the largest and most amazing community I have ever been involved with.

Our Heroes of the storm section is growing every day and I'm willing to bet we will be the largest HotS games community by the time the game is officially released.

So please just come by our website and see what you think.

See you all in the nexus!

Deleted
    Our Heroes group is growing by the day

make sure you stop by the website to see what you think!

Deleted
    We are always open for applications! Come join us! Our section is growing real fast!

- - - Updated - - -

We have a nice amount of daily players now so if you're looking for a friendly place to stay, this would be it! Come join us!

Deleted
    There is a thread for finding a team or players. Can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rs-team-thread