Rotation and general dps help

I have been playing rogue for 7 years and I thought I knew most things about rogues. But i am just struggling on dps now. I have no idea why.

if you guys could take a look at my logs I'd appreciate it.

https://www(dot)warcraftlogs.com/rep...FRaMn3fPCmkybY

You need 100% uptime with rupture and SnD.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Looking at your butcher kill. You should open double mutilate rupture pool energy and then shadow reflect vendetta. Try to use your vanish to get an extra mutilate off during the 8s of shadow reflection too.

Use your second potion with a shadow reflect vendetta (if it lines up with lust at all assuming you lusted at 30%). At one point you used a Shadow reflection without Vendetta so try to use them together.

As subtle if possible have your healers preheal so that you can have combo points to start the fight with a slice and dice. Assuming you don't start with slice and dice (which is definitely not preferable as it delays your cooldowns and you go into shadow dance/reflect with less energy) your opener should be something like premeditation -> ambush -> slice and dice -> hemorrhage -> backstab to 5 CP -> shadow reflection -> rupture -> shadow dance -> lots of ambush and eviscerating.