10+ Year Old Account

[A] <Cake Dreams> 6/7H 7/7N Sargeras Mythic Progression Guild LFM!

<Cake Dreams> is an Alliance, Mythic progression-based guild that is looking for a few more to join our roster. We formed in Mists of Pandaria after moving on from Wildstar where we originally formed. Many people of our roster have been raiding since Vanilla/BC and have at length experience with bleeding-edge progression. Some of our raiders have belonged to such guilds like Casual from Hyjal, Seriously Casual (branch from EJ) from Mal’Ganis, and a few other notable guilds. These raiders achieved kills such as:

US 9th Loatheb in Naxx 40 in Vanilla
    Naxx 40/AQ40 Clears in Vanilla
    Pre-nerf Mu’ru kill in BC
    Realm first Malygos, Naxx and Sartharion in WotLK

and others. We have quickly progressed through this tier so far, but we are looking for a couple more to join us into Mythic! Our current wants are:

Mistweaver Monk
    Resto or DPS Shaman
    1-2 Ranged DPS (Preferably a mage)

We are also interested in:

A geared tank
    Any exceptional player!

We are in the process of repairing our website at the moment, so it is currently down but we will get it back up and running soon. Our raid times are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9-1 EST (8-12 CST).

If you think you may be interested, add me on Battle.net and I would be happy to speak with you! My BattleTag is Rey#1843. Don’t be shy! Even if you are not under our current wants and you are an exceptional player, feel free to drop me a line and we can talk. Happy Holidays!

- - - Updated - - -

Just hit 7/7H! Available to talk to whoever may be interested!
    Last edited by Reyll; 2014-12-19 at 03:52 AM.