Would you limit access to PTR bosses to prevent Mythic 1st Kill Race Premature End?

Maybe bosses in PTR should be fully tested internally?

I am okey with super players, but not happy at all with their rush. I wanna see their suffering. There is no fun to see their quick progress. Wasn't mythic aimed for them? Blizzard promised more tight things than ever. 4 days clearing means it is clearly not tuned hard enough for high end, no matter what how many hours they spent on PTR and maximized their gear/rotations/strategy from heroic. They should need at least 1 week or 2 of gearing up, meaning that despite how good they are the gear+mechanics is trully limiting.

Mythic clearing in WoD was supposed to be a fun long race, but it is pretty much the same rush. No joy for me and all fans to read the mmo news anymore.
    I like professional soccer, same way I'd love to see top players/guilds run lasting for weeks, not days/hours.

PD. I still remember the Livestream timed clearing race between Ensidia vs. Method in Ulduar, that was fun. Shame this idea is not exploited much

10+ Year Old Account
    One Two words:
    Ra Den

10+ Year Old Account
    you worry to much about a small minority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    One Two words:
    Ra Den
    Didn't the world first guild that kill him break the fight because it wasn't publicly tested?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmox View Post
    Didn't the world first guild that kill him break the fight because it wasn't publicly tested?
    Yup, same goes for Lich King's Saronite Bombs and Sinestra being hotfixed mid-fight or between pulls (Been a while and I'm tired, one of them) to name a couple more.

No. I think it's more important that the fight works well for everyone than to preserve the purity of the race between the few top guilds.

You pay for the game to work, blizzard gets more then enough money to get 20 people together and kill the boss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    You pay for the game to work, blizzard gets more then enough money to get 20 people together and kill the boss
    Yes because it only takes one test with 20 people to see if it works. Blizzard has internal raid testers and that's all they do, is test raids/dungeons. But they find a LOT more bugs once it's released to the public.

EDIT: Also the raid testers are very good at raiding, so they may not fight bugs that involved...lesser skilled players.

imho: Less bugs > longer 1st kill race