14K DPS + 48K HPS(52K in skada).

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/i...e/?s=438&e=692

Crane is even better than I expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRen View Post
    Here's my M2 Butcher log.
    14K DPS + 48K HPS(52K in skada).

Crane is even better than I expected.
    Those are some really solid numbers, did you ever use detonate chi there? Or do you just rely on the orbs expiring

I used some detonate chi for M2. For other bosses, I just wait for expiring.

I used some detonate chi for M2. For other bosses, I just wait for expiring.
    What were your numbers without hitting a bomb revival right before the boss died?

About 44K HPS.

Here's video. But I'm not sure if it can be viewed outside China.
    You can change quality by the right-bottom button besides the volume slider.
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3h0ebsbe11s/
    Last edited by MagicRen; 2014-12-31 at 01:40 AM.

I'm sorry but at some point someone had to ask because... well I'm going insane.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO M2, M5 and all these other fucking M's stand for?

N = Normal
    H = Heroic
    M = Mythic

MagicRen could you post some more info on how you play crane stance and which talents you use etc.

I'm interested in healing but I really did not like serpent stance and crane stance looks really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I'm sorry but at some point someone had to ask because... well I'm going insane.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO M2, M5 and all these other fucking M's stand for?
    M2 = Mythic Boss #2 = Butcher
    M5 = Mythic Boss #5 = Twins
    and so on...

Usually in Chinese WoW they just refer to the Boss # it's easier to say it instead of the actual name which can be sometimes long. For example, Brackenspore translated to Chinese becomes a mouthful, so people just say "Boss #4" or the "Shroom Boss."
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by burmaben View Post
    What were your numbers without hitting a bomb revival right before the boss died?
    I'm going to go ahead and assume without revival, somewhere around 12.3% less? Not that anyone pushing fistweaving to the limits would simply stay in crane the entire time..
    Very impressive and I'm glad that this niche exists.

Very surprised you can entirely fistweave on Mythic Butcher. I did Proving Grounds earlier today and I could only fistweave on the 1x waves. I'm not experienced with the spec though.

Impressive, but I suppose it relies on other healers focusing someone who drops low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. Might lvl my monk for this.

Might

any share on what your talent choices and rotation thingy thingy is?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Interesting numbers. I'd also be interested in your WA for FW. I already have some but I'm around 10k dps so maybe am I doing sth wrong. Never tried with ChiEx though, maybe the difference comes from there ?

More info on stats, talents, etc would be lovely. If you're playing Fistweaver this well surely in some fights it'll be worth the slot.

Sorry for the delay guys. The WA string is made of Chinese skills, so I need to install an English version to check the skill names...
    It's coming soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone help me to verify following buff/skill names please:

1. Buff after tiger palm (Tiger force)?
    2. Buff after BOK
    3. Debuff of the SCK
    4. 4T17 buff name

ManaTea?
    ChiBrew?
    Vital Mist?

Please verify these names including white space, they must exactly same as in-game name.
    Thank you guys!

Sorry for the delay guys. The WA string is made of Chinese skills, so I need to install an English version to check the skill names...
    It's coming soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone help me to verify following buff/skill names please:

1. Buff after tiger palm (Tiger force)?
    2. Buff after BOK
    3. Debuff of the SCK
    4. 4T17 buff name

ManaTea?
    ChiBrew?
    Vital Mist?

Please verify these names including white space, they must exactly same as in-game name.
    Thank you guys!
    1. Tiger Power
    2. Crane's Zeal
    3. I assume you mean Rising Sun Kick, in which case I believe the debuff is also called Rising Sun Kick
    4. Chi-ji's Guidance

Mana Tea(no idea which spellID on Wowhead is the buff, but here is a search for it, the buff for the stacks is probably one of the uncategorized spells)
    Chi Brew
    Vital Mists(3 different buffs on Wowhead, not sure which one is the "real" Vital Mists now first, second and third)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2015-01-02 at 04:53 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I am also slightly confused on why your logs have 4 eminence spells listed, 2 each for you and statue. maybe it was chiex eminence or something. but that may be me just confusing something. Could you explain that further?

Deleted
    For some reason ChiEx does a split eminence. The ChiEx heal is seperate from those.

This is the log of 2ChiEx on a dummy with two healing dummies in eminence range.

14:24:49> [Your] [Chi Explosion] healed [You] 0 Nature. (6541 Overhealed)
    14:24:49> [Your] [Chi Explosion] hit [Dungeoneer's Training Dummy] 6106 Nature.
    14:24:49> [Your] [Eminence] healed [You] 0 Nature. (1221 Overhealed)
    14:24:49> [Your] [Eminence] healed [Training Dummy] 1221 Nature.
    14:24:49> [Your] [Eminence] healed [Training Dummy] 1221 Nature.
    This is 2ChiEx with only one other target in range

14:28:29> [Your] [Chi Explosion] healed [You] 0 Nature. (13083 Overhealed) (Critical)
    14:28:29> [Your] [Chi Explosion] hit [Dungeoneer's Training Dummy] 6106 Nature.
    14:28:29> [Your] [Eminence] healed [You] 0 Nature. (1221 Overhealed)
    14:28:29> [Your] [Eminence] healed [Training Dummy] 0 Nature. (1221 Overhealed)
    Seems like ChiEx is messing with Eminence heals, other hits (like RSK) just heal one target for exactly 50% of dmg done

Deleted
    ChiEx has the Same behaviour as blackout kick, it gives 4 20% heals from eminence

Deleted
    Forgot about ChiEx replacing BoK. Anyway, different kind of eminence explains the different spells in the log.