Windwalker CM Golds

So I just picked up the WW again to do some CM runs. And I am looking for some input on mainly 3 things:

1: Single target boss specc

I am currently running with: Chi wave, Chi brew, xuen and serinity.
    Any inputs if this is optimal for CM Single target?

2: AOE/Trash Specc

Running with: Chi burst, Chi brew, Rushing Jade Wind, Chi explosion.
    I am basically just keeping my Rising sun kick up, using my 2 clones, Rushing jade wind, chi burst, and then chi explosion as much as possible.
    Any inputs?

3: is there anywhere I can find a 630 bis list for CM gear? I can not get the alchemy trinket tough.

Any other inputs is welcomed aswell

Ps: I change specc between bosses and trash
    Ps Ps: Any special stat priority's for that ilvl?
    Last edited by Hegrud; 2014-12-19 at 04:22 AM.

I did a few golds a while ago and just used Xuen/Serenity for everything. Not sure if that's ideal though.

Yolo'd everything down
    Don't overthink it

I didn't change specs during CMs because it resets TEB stacks, I found Chi-brew,Serenity,RJW most consistent damage overall with Multi > Crit > Haste = Vers priority. I've only done silvers and haven't bothered with golds yet though.

You will not always have the time to change specs. In some cases yes (Auchindoun has RP before the first boss and some time after the second boss before the next mob spawns for example) but in most dungeons it might be best just to set up a ChiEx/Xuen or RJW/Serenity hybrid spec, or alternatively running your trash spec even on bosses (though I will say at this low haste level running both RJW and ChiEx is a little weird since you arent necessarily generating enough chi for 4-chi explosions if you're keeping RJW up constantly, I guess its more of a concern for BrM but it slows down the playstyle considerably).

Multi>Crit>=Haste>Vers>Mastery from what I've seen. Haste benefits AoE slightly, but I am unsure if it could outweigh crit.

I've run into some issues with trying to get the 4 chi explotions off while having RJW up. As for specc changes we had no trouble with this, did UBRS with over a minute left on the gold timer with 4 specc changes.

You shouldnt have time to change speccs if you are going for gold, and it's not really needed. I have done 8/8 gold with Chiexp, Diffuse magic, xuen, leg sweep , chiwave and tiger's lust. Should be swimming in TEB stacks and pooling them for specific packs / bosses is really useful.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3