Thread: RIP big mounts

10+ Year Old Account

RIP big mounts

"World Shrinker's effect is now removed when mounting up."
    RIP big ass mounts
    Gamons Braid + World Shrinker + Icehoof = That was some big shit though.

Just RIP
    Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

Thank god! Finally.

That was well done. Annoyed the shit out of me to search a way to click mailboxes or stuff because morons blocked them with their big ass mounts.
    Kudos to Blizz

Deleted
    aye blame the morons who felt it was funny to block npc's and mail boxes with this. Was fun stood in the middle of nowhere big as a raid boss for 5 minutes now and then. Gave more then 1 person a laugh. shame its ruined because of the idiots.

Thank god that we will not have god damn mongoloids blocking every entrance/trolling around with their gigantic mounts.
    Well done Blizz, good riddance I say.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP, you wont be missed!

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank fuck, sadly it was the idiots ruining it for the rest, as usual.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Poundfist mount was ridiculous. This needed to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still prefer the Fras Siabi's bigger beer stacking that made people half the size of stormwind.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    People wonder why folks won't leave their garrisons and come to cities and wander the world blah blah.. well the fucktards who use these big mounts to cover NPCs, mail boxes and other items which are used frequently are part of why. I absolutely LOVE having a place that I can call my own, design a building layout that meets MY needs and not have to get fucked over on the AH by costly mats because I don't have a lot of extra life time to farm the things. And to not have to deal with stupid fucks who use emotes which makes sounds and who use big ass mounts as a means to annoy people.