Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I guess a few things I would suggest for the arena is:

1. Reduce the waiting time, everyone is there at the same time and like BGs, there is honestly no reason for people to be waiting that long.
    2. Reduce the amount of players in a single match, normally for me the que times during the end of the week become worse than Ashran.
    3. Remove the starting raid group, it's kinda weird we are all buffing up the people who are about to kill us, would also end the annoying mage portal tricking. Plus it's kinda weird this gets an automatic raid group and Ashran doesn't.
    4. Since you removed the raid groups you can group Horde and Alliance groups together to help Que times, honestly there doesn't seem to be a reason we are only killing the same faction.

Hopefully with a larger amount of players queing from Horde and Alliance and the no raid groups, they can also change to make it so groups aren't all put in the same match, or at least likely to all be in the same match.

I'm actually really starting to like the coliseum. I've never queued up with a group but I always try to team up while inside. There's a lot to it really. You need a good strategy a fair bit of luck and good timing. Managed to get my win on my second try both this week and the last.
    It's not fair. But it's also not impossible so It still feels alright.

This is coming from an ele shaman which is most definitely not one of the stronger classes in there and I've managed to win every week.

Deleted
    Did it once, probably never coming back. Expected a fun FFA all-out battle royale, got a 6 min AFK session followed by everyone scumming around in teams. If I ever rejoin, it'll be with buddies to get the 500 conq.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just glad I already got my win/achieve/title long ago and don't ever have to queue for that shitfest ever again.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Been seeing a lot of this aswell. Bunch of people tag everyone, go sit in a corner. Usually 3-4. If you try and get close to them at any time they kill you. Only thing you can do is fight non grouped people in the middle, since they don't want to attack the group either.
    I tend to do that with random people I don't know. We all just want to live longer for quest completion is what it seems.

Should just remove rng from pvp gear. A chance to get gear is stupid. It is STUPID. Not in pve just because pve is not competitive. Theres no rewards for world first or realm first. Think of it this way. Week 1: you got chest from ashran pants from rbg and helm from coliseum and then bought a ring. Week 2: Boots from Ashran belt from rbg and ring from coliseum then bought gloves. Week 3: Trinket 1 from RBG Trinket 2 from Coliseum and ring 2 from Ashran then bought shoulders. See the problem is that if someone is extremely lucky (most people arent) they can potentially have every piece of gear except for a few minor ones and the weapon by week 3 of the season! Potentially even more gear if they do arenas for rating with their gear advantage.

the first time I won on my boomkin was cake, considering there where a few,rets,ferals,blood Dks what I did was just stayed stealth hoping no one would get me out thank God they didn't, stayed in stealth till 3 people where left, ret blood DK and me with good amount of stacks. So it happens the blood dk and ret where both really low health about 10% and used all there defensives ret killed dk, I popped out all CDs and killed ret it was lawl but you gotta do what you gotta do.

They should call it scumbag coliseum cause that's what you have to do to win.

Ps here's a tip if your a stealthier stay away from aoe class, mages,dks
    Last edited by Rgthreex; 2014-12-22 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    just bring another group to fight back

i encourage all to stop collesium, its a exploitable mess, i won it once when it was fairly new but now everyone has weapon and almost full conq gear already and are selling wins, just make the queue's unbareable for them untill its fixed

Diplomacy in an FFA environment is not "cheating." Whoever keeps using that word is being 100% ridiculous.

Deleted
    Did you honestly expect people to play fair in a free for all? I knew this would happen the moment I learnt of the colliseum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    People will always find a way to bypass the intended method and abuse the system to maximize profit. In this case the deathmatch became epic gear shopping mall. Yet another area of wow that got burned down by the player base. GG.
    Yep, rapidly losing faith in blizzard recently, they have no foresight at all.
    But hey at least leveling 90 - 100 was somewhat interesting!