Thread: Stephen Colbert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Saw Mark Hamill
    Missed him, but I trust you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    Lets just say Mark look like he had some stuff to make his face look a bit better than it previously did.
    Did you grab that comment from 1983?

Thought it was pretty hilarious the poster (can't quote cuz he edited it) mentioned Carson Daly...I mean who DOESN'T miss TRL??? LOL...
    Happy new year to all, and to all a good night!

Colbert is one of greatest American Heros to have ever lived. His show will surely be missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    was a cool show, but really no need for a tear jerking drama, since Colbert ain't gone.. I for my part am curious how he can fill Letterman's void. It's quite some big footsteps to step into, for anyone and for that matter..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Missed him, but I trust you.

Did you grab that comment from 1983?
    Not at all, it really seemed like he had more plastic surgery more recently again.
    Hey everyone

With Colbert on Late Show there will be increasingly numerous instances of Fallon v. Colbert. Pick a side and do battle.
    "Good ol Vanilla Enhancement Shamans. The walking slot machine."

I understand why he is going to a network Station, alot of providers *cough* Turner *cough*, are being jerks and removing channels from some packages. And thus he and CC were losing ratings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluelegend View Post
    With Colbert on Late Show there will be increasingly numerous instances of Fallon v. Colbert. Pick a side and do battle.
    At least now it will be for the sake of comedy. Colbert and Fallon are friends, unlike Letterman and Leno.