10+ Year Old Account

Asus PB287Q 28" 4K or AOC Q2770PQU 27"?

Hiya!

One last thread regarding my monitor choices heh ^^

I am stuck between the two. I do game a lot however design as well, the budget changed up so up to £400. Is the Asus 4k worth it or the AOCs image quality in general a lot better? Going to order up within next few hours ^^

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Aight ordered the AOC, hopefully all goes well ^^ Cant wait to compare it side by side with my current bs of a monitor ^^
    -K

Deleted
    I did have a look at the AOC along with one from Asus and then this BenQ GW2765HT, did a lot of comparing and ultimately it looked like the BenQ would be the better screen overall, only really missing USB in comparison. Very happy with my purchase, can highly recommend it, the price is good too.

TFTCentral review

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the reply. My AOC arrived and wow, love it!

Problem in WoW however. It seems rather "jumpy" as if the frames were below 30fps however the ingame FPS meter clearly shows above 80FPS at 1440p. Any issues why? Tested both in windowed fullscreen and fullscreen mode.

Mind you, I have like a version or two old GPU drivers.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    What connection are you using?
    If you're using a DVI single link, you'd have that problem. Try DisplayPort or HDMI (though make sure to change it to full RGB first) https://pcmonitors.info/articles/cor...-and-amd-gpus/.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using Displayport, Il do that change however.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    One other thing I've noticed on Samsung's 4k monitor with Win 8.1 is that windows adjusts the text size (dpi scaling), and from what I could find before, WoW does not play nice with that, to the point that it'll move around super twitchy, making it feel choppy, when in fact,it isn't.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893829826 has a more detailed description of it, in addition to a way to fix it