Deleted

Resto druids in trouble?

I don't know about all of you, but i feel like my resto druids heals are very very weak.. I can have two rejuvs, 1 lifebloom and 1 Cenarion Ward up on my targets, and they will still be dying like i'm not even healing them? Am i supposed to use genesis more? And i don't feel regrowth is too good right now, since the free once rearely proc, and it's sop easy for players to lock us out for 6 seconds nowadays.. So what do you guys do? any tips? i'm really struggling in 3s atm.

Also, is there any place where a druid resto druid in the 1800s can get some more tips and tricks? like more up to date than the free videos from skill capped?

Cheers all!

Are you peeling the dps?
    Everytime I play against trees, the cyclones are everywhere.

Deleted
    US top 3v3 player is restrodruid. Number 1 player actually. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3 20.12.14 (note, thats the reasonable format day/month/year)

Hots tick but they don't counter massive amounts of damage as well as direkt heals and they shouldn't as you can have them up and running at any given time. Peel, CC and use Barkskin glyph against interrupts if need be. Your partners need to protect you too, it's not only the healers job to make healing possible. It's a group effort.
    No one who counts dies in 6 seconds in PvP, everybody has their insignia and appropriate counter def CD for strong offense. Don't expect your heals to do all the work. Shapeshift, ironbark, barkskin and your partners use their respective tools. If someone decides to eat 8 seconds of stun they are asking to die.

On Healing -- I get up my instants first especially when threat of interrupt is high--so you have 2 Rejuvs (with Germination), Lifebloom, and Cenarion Ward. Depending on the pressure, you also have Swiftmend, glyphed Regrowth (trying to juke an interrupt). Lastly, you've also got Nature's Swiftness Healing Touch and Ironbark. Don't be afraid to use Ironbark, since it's CD is low (i.e. 1 min) and in addition to lowering dmg on the target it buffs HOT effects on the target. If you end up in the situation where your HOTs are being purged, you will need to rely more on Lifebloom and Regrowth.

You also need to try to make the most use your location and both your and your partners' CCs and peels. Root those melee--and cyclone everyone. Good luck .

10+ Year Old Account
    play RLD

ten characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid's are fine, just read up on sites like Arena Junkies, which have some nice guides.

I guess I''ll give away my secrets.

I always throw a lifebloom on the target that is getting focused, followed by a double rejuv. If i'm being monitored for casting and the enemy team is waiting for a cast then I will Genesis. So rejuv,rejuv, genesis spam. This actually heals a lot with Lifebloom. For druids it's the best healing you can do without casting. If they're taking heavy damage but I can't cast in fear of getting interrupted, I will use Swiftmend. In conjunction with soul of the nature talent that increases your next heal, I will follow with my normal combo. Rejuv,rejuv,genesis and because of soul of the nature the heal is actually really strong.

Next tip,
    Barkskin has multiple uses.
    First you should make sure that you have the glyph that makes you immune to silences for 5 seconds after using barkskin. Barkskin can be used to reduce damage by 20% but I rarely use it while stunned. Sometimes I use it as a way to guarantee a cyclone on the healer or dps. Since i'm immune to silences for 5 seconds after using it, I will use barkskin to cast a cyclone that would help win the game. It can also be used to cast regrowths but I find that if your taking heavy damage it is usually better to cyclone a dps. Sometimes when warriors are on me I will run behind a pillar and use barkskin. The warrior will proceed to attack and get rooted. Now the warrior is rooted behind a pillar for 8 seconds. At this time I usually have time for 1 cast that is uninterrupted.

Cyclones
    In most cases your cyclones should be casted all of the time. You can communicate with the dps to alternate cyclones on the dps and have your dps switch each cyclone. For example in voice chat I will say "switch dps in 3 seconds" at this point my dps understands that i'm about to cyclone their target. After about 8 seconds, I will say "alright switch back in 2 seconds". During cyclones you can't receive any healing so it's a very powerful cc that can be used all of the time to cause pressure and help stop pressure for your team.

Ysera's gift is actually pretty good. I would get that talent over cenarion ward. It heals a good amount and I believe it still heals in cc. There is no reason for an extra heal. Just use my three healing combos.

Lifebloom, rejuv, rejuv, genesis, rejuv, rejuv, genesis (repeat)
    Lifebloom, rejuv, swiftmend (soul of the forest proc), rejuv (second buffed rejuv), genesis (extra big heal)
    Lifebloom, rejuv, rejuv, regrowth

Make sure to constantly throw roots on warriors and cyclones on everyone.