Looking for addon to track Pool of Mists

I am looking for an addon that will track how many pools I have available and when my multi-strike keeps the counter from dipping. I use Renewing mists tracker but that only shows me if I have one available or not.

I like to keep my stacks at 2 at all times in prep for high dmg phases and find myself often sitting at 3 because I didn't notice my multi-strike proced.

Anyone use anything like this?

- - - Updated - - -

No one else has this issue?

I will admit first of all that i am new to monk healing as ive always tanked with mine before but being a relatively avid healer in top content on many classes and seeing how the monk works I can't help but think sitting at 2 stacks of renewing is a horrible idea. It's one of your cheapest way to gain chi and the more you gain the more you spend and the more you spend the more mana tea you have which means the more rushing jade wind you can use. And let's face it that is your bread and butter on a lot of fights. Also waiting for heavy damage you would have to wait for it to spread. Keeping the raid blanketed in rem just seems like the smarter idea IMO. As to your question. You can just make a simple weakaura to tell you how many stacks you have.

Deleted
    I am currently using this Weakaura to track the my ReM

Code:
    d4ZJgaGEII6Lcj2LquBJOG9rGKzsuKFlXSfCBcDtsHtJ03ekDEcyNkAVWUjz)kuJIOunmjPXjeUmQHkKAWkvgoP6GeOQtrGkhJiNJOQfIGLku1IfkwovEiPONQAzKspxQjsGWufzYky6uUOcPRsGONruORlQnkK0Jr0MrOTlu5JeO47kvnnIkZJaL(Rs5Zkz0e04jk5sei1TuiUMK6EeLYRfICyQ6NsIHes4EKGH34AJC1ilFKJfxeFaFajCzvHiXMne1rKb5LKVoczuQw(iKQRRQfehrUACbQqKyZgIASrifrS11vJvR2AzugKVgehrUiWD8Iwujb0z8LRK1XBoqm6cvz4eQKsv0qMgnQjCww6E1apGyWvzXKJUwSRXucNoGhpR49u1A8onOT1J3jyCLSoEO4hqcp38gzW3nU5YmUZtYiHlMdgfjyWWnFGvgs4I5GrrcgmCxjWiHlMdgfjyWWjd(UrcVPQvGX1OYmkWGbdNejmLqcxGkej2SH5iALIf3C01IDiHNBEJuO3T4geWvErUrctjCzIsKhVtZczPOGH36Cim9ImMss1s1s4Kc9Uf3BfD25TIdx2KnCtaDgVnVLB8SIJJvgUpBfCYCBfXnH0bg3OI8aohhRmCnlLWqzVA8UODLLJ7E8oz)6Cii4Wjf6DlUXRINBEZXIEQIQwig8CZBTohctVidc45M3YkQbcWW1DLLJ7oAhtsBArHzvCHmDj0WuUA8qXpGeEU5nYGVBqa3vcms4I5Grrcgm8CZBTotcc4MpWkdjCXCWOibdgozW3ns4nvTcmUgvMrbgERZKiH3u1kWyQfgUZtYiHlMdgfjyWGHtSOStLzgtTvXhOTEWlWnpzKACbToUJx0IkjGoJtjlkCzvHiXMnm1whbEBEYi1rxOkdxZrNPrJhNoGhpR49u1A8onOTnENMcc8bU9w25ngeW3thmHykxnUklMC01IDnMs4zL5ORf7qcV15qy6fzmLKQLQLGHtwkHHYEfiadtTiHlRkej2SHP26iWfOcrInByoIwPyXnhDTyhs4uJfNErgZQ45M3e9gPqEi(SIbb8CZBKc9Uf3ig8CZBzf1ab8CZAwYkdeWZnVrvXXUMrm4Kc9Uf3BfD25TIdxqHtk07wCJxfp38MJf9ufvTqm4CCSYWf8KgTOgVtq2(ycmEU5nQXItVidc4KLSYQOZoVvC4cwCYswz4vXvErUrctjCnfshVJGJ3ddp38wRZHW0lYGaEwXXXkd3NTcUjGoJ3M3YnERZHW0lYykjvlvlHtMBRiUjKoW4gvKhGHR7klh3D0oMK20IcZQ4cz6sOHPC14HIFaj8CZBKbF3GaUReyKWfZbJIemy45M3ADMeeWnFGvgs4nvTcmMYJlMdgfjmLheGbdNm47gj8MQwbgxJkZOadV1zsKWBQAfym1cd35jzKWfZbJIemyWWjwu2PYmJP2Q4oErlQKa6moLSOWjlLWqzVceWPd4XZkEpvTgVtdAB47PdMqmLRgpRmhDTyhs4TohctViJPKuTuTemCvwm5ORf7AmLWBZtgPo6cvz4Ao6mnA8WGHhhMsYPTkmaa

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamaan View Post
    I will admit first of all that i am new to monk healing as ive always tanked with mine before but being a relatively avid healer in top content on many classes and seeing how the monk works I can't help but think sitting at 2 stacks of renewing is a horrible idea. It's one of your cheapest way to gain chi and the more you gain the more you spend and the more you spend the more mana tea you have which means the more rushing jade wind you can use. And let's face it that is your bread and butter on a lot of fights. Also waiting for heavy damage you would have to wait for it to spread. Keeping the raid blanketed in rem just seems like the smarter idea IMO. As to your question. You can just make a simple weakaura to tell you how many stacks you have.

Pandamaan, What separates most Mistweavers is how well they prepare themselves for heavy dmg phases. If I keep ReM on CD all the time while using Pools of mists then I will be missing out on HUGE uplift heals when it is actually needed.

Yes RJW is amazing, but it is terribly expensive also. Proper use of Uplift and REM will net you more healing in longer fights.

- - - Updated - - -

A HUGE thank you to Antoinemonk on Black Dragonflight for seeking me out in game and providing me with:

http://pastebin.com/NKLF29Rs

That weak auras string was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

I use bartender and just put a extra single button by my cast bar to keep a closer look at it

Deleted
    tell me when, can show you stacks, cooldown, number of people under RenM and duration of shortest RenM