Best place to farm Draenic dust/WoD greens?

Anyone know where the best place to farm WoD greens (for draenic dust) Or the best way?
    Thanks

You don't farm for greens. You farm for blues which become dust 99% of the time.

Dungeons, Ashran, Follower Missions, Salvage Yard, etc. etc. provide you with a decent amount of blues to disenchant.

Salvage Yard

Best thing to do is make a level 1 enchanting building for all your alts and as they run dungeons DE blues you do not need.

get an alt if you have one, to open the garrison, plop in a tradepost, horde resources and buy dust from the trading post when its like 20 resources for a stack of 5, also collecting all treasures and rares and DE everything, you get a good supply of mats that should keep you going for a while.

And as others have mentioned salvage yard is handy too, get a lot of greens, however you get greens (some blues too that are mainly level 90+) from all levels, not always just WoD levels, so it's not as reliable.

I have lots of mines so turn True Iron ore & Blackrock ore into plate armour. Then ship it over to my Enchanter for de.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace626 View Post
    Anyone know where the best place to farm WoD greens (for draenic dust) Or the best way?
    Thanks
    Salvage r3 boxes drop a few Draenor items, but Draenor rare items drop a LOT of dust now. Those would be your best bet. I'd pick up a tanking or healing role and spam normal dungeons. Or blast through regular Slag Mines or Iron Docks.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy67 View Post
    I have lots of mines so turn True Iron ore & Blackrock ore into plate armour. Then ship it over to my Enchanter for de.
    This works really well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I levelled a JC using blackrock ore/true iron ore recipes and have about 1000 left over at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling, I have found out. Hehe. Every time I level an alt, I throw the BoE's to my enchanter and the BoP's I go to a Garrison to DE.

Outcome, just from DE'ing the useless stiff I've found via leveling from 90 to 100 (1 character) 2700-3000 dust.

- - - Updated - - -

Moved the thread to the profession section but kept a redirect open for some time still.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    buy cheap ore / farm it , craft it into armor and weapons with blacksmithing -> disenchant those items

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    buy cheap ore / farm it , craft it into armor and weapons with blacksmithing -> disenchant those items
    Yes, this is blizzard intention since the price of these blues to sell to vendor is around 5g whereas a green out in the world could sell for 30-40g

buy the blue armor from AH and DE it, its cheaper than buying the dust. I did this for about 100 armor pieces

I have lots of mines so turn True Iron ore & Blackrock ore into plate armour.
    Last edited by sinednarow; 2014-12-22 at 07:09 AM.

The trading post lets you trade 20 garrison resources for 5 dust. I play pretty casually, and I'm sitting on thousands of dust while keeping my war bunker running constantly. Seems like a good use of excess resources if you've got them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using ore to craft blues (either by JC or BS) then DE'ing those crafted items typically yields a conversion of 6 ore to 1 dust. Occasionally, you might proc a shard instead of dust but mostly this is probably the most reliable source.

Salvage Yard (at lv 3) does sometimes yield lv 90+ items that can be converted to dust but it's inconsistent because you often get trash (or items from previous expansions which does not yield draenic dust).

The trading post conversion is nice at 20 GR to 5 dust but that assumes you have sufficient GR to play around with. Which actually does get pretty easy to get once you start doing lv 100 GR missions with multiple followers with scavenger trait.

Considering that the ore from the garrison mine is "free", it's pretty easy to get a few alts to lv 92 to gain several lv 2 mines. Also note that this also provides a steady source of primal spirits for conversion into Savage Bloods.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.