What pets are "must levels" to cover all my bases?

So I recently started pet battling because I wanted to have a complete garrison, and since then I've actually got a decent team and have had a lot of fun leveling them. I'm still quite unfamiliar with what pets I should really level up in order to cover all my bases for trainers/dailys ect. I don't really have any interest in PvP though.

So far I've level to 25
    Unborn Val'kyr (h/h)
    Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling (s/s)
    Pandaren Water Spirit (h/s)
    Magical Crawdad (h/h)
    Lil' Bad Wolf (p/s)
    Clockwerk Gnome (s/b)
    Chrominius (h/h)
    Minferal (b/b)
    Emerald Proto-Whelp (p/b)
    Neather Farie Dragon (s/b)
    Guilded Moth (h/b)
    Disgusting Oozling (h/b)

I'm currently leveling an Anubiseth Idol (h/h).

Do I have any glaring holes, or am I ready to start going through all the trainer battles. I am currently just starting outland trainer battles.
    Last edited by Mercarcher; 2014-12-19 at 09:41 PM.

For the trainers, you have a pretty good set up. I don't think you'd have any issues.

Now, I'm no pet wiz but from personal experience I've found these useful:
    - S/S Alpine Fox
    - S/S and P/P Moon Moon
    - Clock'em
    - S/S Flayer Youngling
    - Crow and/or Raven
    - Dread Hatchling (if you have the deluxe WoD version)
    - Silkbead Snail
    - Darkmoon Tonk
    - Iron Starlette P/P (14/10) (It 1 shots most beasts with no damage reduction abilities, over 2.8k damage non crit)
    - Fel Flame

If you go by the Celestial Tournament guide in wowhead, you'll pretty much cover anything the game throws at you. Some of the daily garrison legendary pets are really nasty even with all those 25s.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1827/a-...ial-tournament
    Last edited by NakataVagrant; 2014-12-19 at 11:36 PM.

Cogblade Raptor
    Zandalari raptor (any version that can use Black Claw and Hunting Party at the same time)
    Darkmoon Zeppelin
    Any snail

Some Undead pets with Undead attacks are very helpful for Tarr the Terrible (Draenor Nagrand trainer). Doesn't really matter which ones, I just scrambled together a team and got it first attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Repeating a few of the above, but outside of the ones you have already, I'd make sure you have a Clock'Em or Lil' Bling, Darkmoon Zeppelin, Gilnean Raven, Emerald Proto-Whelp, some sort of snail, some sort of rabbit...and if you plan on doing the Celestial Tournament at some point, Stinker (the skunk you get from collecting 50 pets).

You'll be wanting an ooze pet. Another good mechanical is the Son of Animus. Also, get a Flayer Youngling (S/S) and/or a Kun Lai Runt.

^ if son of animus and my oozling wasnt 25 i wouldnt bother to do pet battles
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.