Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm a fan of MMO Champion forums. We have to separate a lot of chaff from wheat before we find useful information, but the environment is easier for discussion. The EJ guides are just one way to share information and easy for people to browse who just want answers and theorycrafting information.

MMO Champion is still the place I would rather talk about general hunter issues or anything really. I'm smart enough to figure out what's useful and what's not. I wouldn't worry too much, guys and gals. Someone will start a guide here that will aggregate all the best information from other places (and from the many discussions here).

Deleted
    A lot of hate here for the EJ forums...
    Simply put, they're different. Generally Ej is not a place that is interested in your opinion, just in facts & solid data. If you can remember that when you're posting there you should be fine. They are a good resource.

Azorthian was well informed but if you read his posts, the condescending language he used with people wouldn't have lasted long on EJ.

I like both forums incidentally. Here is a good place to discuss ideas, to vent at our latest nerf etc. EJ is a good place to find out the hard facts.

Quote Originally Posted by elenn View Post
    Azor, just bring back your guide, really.

Most of us don't like elitistjerks I believe, that's why community growed up here so greatly. Just /piss on haters, just ignore people who think they always know better and do your job. I did like it very much.

If you guys agree with me - copy/paste with Azors /10 char.
    I would much rather effin moved his guides here.

Azor has been really toxic to the community here. Validity of his data aside he has just been acting like a child.

I appreciate anyone who puts data out for us to look at and if he wants to continue his work at icy veins or whatever that's fine but as for here I don't know why we want anyone as disruptive / dismissive as him maintaining a guide.

Not that it matters if he moves them. We can still discuss all things hunter here and just use his EJ guides as an info dump.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    The guide should have been a sticky without posting privileges for users.
    That way it would be seen as an individual thread for what it said on the title instead of being 170? pages long which just begs people to go to the end and ask questions that were originally in the guide at the start.

Deleted
    Is there another hunter guide here that shows the best talents etc for each boss (cuttently I'm BM) I know Azor's did and I was really sad to see that go.

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gulder View Post
    haha no. not returning to that place where the mods ban you at their whimsy and actually have a thread where they catalogue a 'shame list' of people who asked questions they deem stupid. Most nazi moderation imaginable and I've been to forums where the mods engage in arguments with people whose posts they edit mid argument to make them say stupid stuff.
    well it's called ELITIST JERKS. What did you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    Azor is probably one of the biggest babies I've ever encountered on these forums. His information/theorycrafting was widely respected and appreciated, but anytime anyone at all contradicted him, or challenged him in the slightest he took it as a personal insult and felt the need to bash the player for doing so.

Deletes his "guide" because of some stupid childish reason just to see reactions. Grow up or stay small kid.

this is a forum for video games. the guide was made by someone who plays a video game. there's tons of other guides out there. no one is more special than anyone else who plays this class.

One thing this place is not, is a place to discuss your feelings about other posters in a negative fashion. I'm on vacation, people. Be civil. I don't like Moderating from my phone in foreign countries. Closing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    The guide should have been a sticky without posting privileges for users.
    That way it would be seen as an individual thread for what it said on the title instead of being 170? pages long which just begs people to go to the end and ask questions that were originally in the guide at the start.
    Also, we tried this. Closing + sticking led to Azor being unable to edit his own guide, and he didn't want to rely on pushing updates through mods, understandably so since I'm around a lot less than he is.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-12-21 at 07:23 AM.