Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

I am disappointed, sister

I would have assumed someone in a missionary being a sister would know better.

Don't sisters emphasise compassion and mercy a lot?

Spraying a helpless live animal, setting it on fire, laughing and having pizza to celebrate is not something I'd expect a person working in a missionary would do. Don't these people get psychological testing done or something? It is quite scary such people teach children.

Well, that's enough internet for today.

Good night.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4"lolreligion"

Seriously though, that's fucked up. Doubt there will be much recourse, as it was just a rat and not something fluffy and cute. No one cares when ugly animals die.

EDIT: This happened 15 days ago (not 7 months) and this is the first I've heard of it. I was right; no one gives a shit about a dead rat
    Last edited by WskyDK; 2014-12-20 at 04:16 AM.

I don't understand the issue. A nun freaks out and kills a rat. Was she supposed to hang herself afterwards? I'm confused what the moral was. I mean, pizza isn't exactly healthy for you so there's that. Maybe something with more protein and less simple carbs.

Deleted
    Before my mission, there’s a ton of logistical things that need to be in order…BUT this list is not for that! This list is for all the adventurous and fun things I want to do before I take off! Have any suggestions? COMMENT PLEASE!
    This is no sister.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    inb4"lolreligion"

Seriously though, that's fucked up. Doubt there will be much recourse, as it was just a rat and not something fluffy and cute. No one cares when ugly animals die.
    Rats are actually quite fluffy and cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Rats are actually quite cute.
    My sister had one when we were growing up. I hated that damned thing, as it was always trying to get at my hamster.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenryusho View Post
    I don't understand the issue. A nun freaks out and kills a rat. Was she supposed to hang herself afterwards? I'm confused what the moral was. I mean, pizza isn't exactly healthy for you so there's that. Maybe something with more protein and less simple carbs.
    Since when was it okay to spray detergents on a small critter and burn it alive?

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    inb4"lolreligion"

EDIT: This happened seven months ago and this is the first I've heard of it. I was right; no one gives a shit about a dead rat
    I think you mean 15 days ago. The "7" is for when she starts posting again I think.

Deleted
    Since when was it okay to spray detergents on a small critter and burn it alive?
    When it was ok to abuse the holy books of different faiths to trap rodents.

She's kind of hot.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    She's kind of hot.
    Lol I see what you did there.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not my cup of tea, but really, who cares? It's a fucking rat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    When it was ok to abuse the holy books of different faiths to trap rodents.
    Lol, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's not my cup of tea, but really, who cares? It's a fucking rat.
    Plenty of people.

I find it funny how you're trying to justify burning something alive because it's an animal you don't particularly care about. Essentially it's not about the animal really, it's about sadistic people. Sadism is not something to be condoned.

LOL wow she torched the Christ out of it

Really though, why expect a nun to be above being a shitty person? There has been WAY worse nuns in history, FYI. She only annihilated an animal. Not a person.

Plenty of people.

I find it funny how you're trying to justify burning something alive because it's an animal you don't particularly care about. Essentially it's not about the animal really, it's about sadistic people. You should care about those.
    The Heartbleed vulnerability is old. Why're you still affected by it?
    Last edited by Sosoulsu; 2014-12-20 at 04:14 AM.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    The Heartbleed vulnerability is old. Why're you still affected by it.
    Rather be bleeding heart than a callous d-bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerplank View Post
    Don't these people get psychological testing done or something?
    LOL NO
    Do you think religious organizations do that often?
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I think you mean 15 days ago. The "7" is for when she starts posting again I think.
    Hmm. Good call. Saw the "Days until I return" counter and thought it was a days since posted counter. (Reading FTW!) I'll amend the post

Rather be bleeding heart than a callous d-bag.
    Obviously you rather would.
    I don't think I'm a douchebag, I just think you care too much about a singular rodent - of which there are more of than people in the world. By like, a factor of 10.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    She only annihilated an animal. Not a person.
    Humans are animals in case you are unaware.