Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    How about psychology trais that actually can be seen? Comparing two brains, one "healthy" and one with some disorder, and there's a difference where that particular disorder is located? Or is neurology also a psuedoscience
    Then its perfectly fine, which both me and him already mentioned, its verifiable, and its a big leap from psychology to neurology.
    We're talking about a lot of opinion-based diagnostics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    Ok buddy whatever you say :^)
    Some animals have more capacity for thought than others.
    u r exemplifying that rely well :^^^^)
    #rekt#shrekt#ICEBURN#
    srsly tho, all rodents can do is consume and procreate (typically consuming things created by humans).
    Humans can do many things.

If you're going to argue that a rat is = to a human, I'll just let the other rabid MMO-C users dogpile you
    pun intended ;^)
    this post pretty much tells the story. bored kid stirring up shit on the net.

Deleted
    lol @ shooting it

yeah let's shoot the floor in our homes to dispose of rats

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    lol @ shooting it

yeah let's shoot the floor in our homes to dispose of rats
    You've obviously never heard of a bb or air gun before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Yeah, that's why you can burn the corpse after it is dead. Never mind that fact you're already been exposed to them by trapping the animal in the first place.
    Not really, glue traps will coat the fur, any fleas will be contained.

Except that people do it all the time and don't get anything. Not like burning it alive reduces the risk. Absolutely zero excuses for it. Stray dogs also carry parasites with disease, should people trap them and burn them alive just to be "cautious"?
    Fleas leave the body once it loses heat or stops having blood flow (death being a good cause), they dont stay on the corpse, the shock of a shovel might also trigger it.
    Not saying they should burn it alive, but it feels like overreaction to a threat, not necessarily cruelty. Which is what people are trying very very hard to pass it as, merely playing the devil's advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Not really, glue traps will coat the fur, any fleas will be contained.
    Unless the entire animal is drenched in glue, then no. Glue traps should be outlawed anyway. They're a horrific torture device.

Not saying they should burn it alive, but it feels like overreaction to a threat, not necessarily cruelty. Which is what people are trying very very hard to pass it as, merely playing the devil's advocate.
    Yet they discussed mutilation as an option to kill it, then had a laugh about it afterwards. People are making excuses for her because they do not give a shit about the brutality of it due to the animal in question. Saying stuff like it's justified and "who cares", it's clear what their position is...

Unless the entire animal is drenched in glue, then no. Glue traps should be outlawed anyway. They're a horrific torture device.
    They really should be, the very notion is horrifying... But again, some places in the world cant afford being more humane, rats can be a very dangerous pest. To be fair, no idea about the Philippines. But being a tropical island country, i doubt its a country where rats are seen as adorable lil buggers, especially in more remote areas.

Yet they discussed mutilation as an option to kill it, then had a laugh about it afterwards. People are making excuses for her because they do not give a shit about the brutality of it due to the animal in question. Saying stuff like it's justified and "who cares", it's clear what their position is...
    Meh, i quite like rats and even suggested it as a pet for a friend who lives in a place that doesnt allow dogs/cats, that or squirrels.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2014-12-20 at 10:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've obviously never heard of a bb or air gun before.
    Probably not strong enough to kill a Norway rat.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

They really should be, the very notion is horrifying... But again, some places in the world cant afford being more humane, rats can be a very dangerous pest. To be fair, no idea about the Philippines. But being a tropical island country, i doubt its a country where rats are seen as adorable lil buggers, especially in more remote areas.
    She's from the US. Should know better. I can understand if someone from a 3rd world country does not.

She's from the US. Should know better. I can understand if someone from a 3rd world country does not.
    A lot of people here are :P

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of people here are :P
    Shut up, you're just jealous!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Aren't Mormons strictly against animal cruelty? Doesn't seem so innocent after you see that she's also bragging and had the time to post something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The "torture" part is just assumed by everyone here who can't think past a five minute argument about animal cruelty.
    Assumed. Lol. It should take less than 5 minutes to establish the obvious.

Take a look at the picture (it's a big one), the animal has inconsistent burn marks. It looked like they simply poked it with lit up cigarettes. She then has the liberty of taking a snapshot and posting it on her blog with the caption saying "finally", which means they took their time killing it. The fact you're defending this person is unbelievable. You're just as bad as her.

I get a lot of mice and pack rats here and I tend to treat them as vermin. Mouse traps, rat traps etc. People have done this for hundreds of years. Is there a new paradigm?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I get a lot of mice and pack rats here and I tend to treat them as vermin. Mouse traps, rat traps etc. People have done this for hundreds of years. Is there a new paradigm?
    People don't tend to torture animals to death. Do you?

Deleted
    I've certainly no objection to killing vermin, but god DAMN is that an inhumane way of doing it, what the devil is wrong with a normal mouse trap?

Bizarre that you'd go ahead and brag about it afterwards too, hell, it's a nightmare even trying to prevent foxes from killing your pets where I live. Anything more dangerous than some motion activated water sprayer is a no-no, so the devils can just butcher your pets wholesale if you don't build fort knox around them.

Seems you get a free pass if enough people think you're cuddly, and if not, get tortured and no one gives a damn.

Then its perfectly fine, which both me and him already mentioned, its verifiable, and its a big leap from psychology to neurology.
    We're talking about a lot of opinion-based diagnostics.
    I think you're out of touch with what psychology actually is nowadays, the field has come a long way from Freudian theory.

At this point I'm just hoping she loses her... "Job"? Can we use that word to describe whatever it is she does? Nun impersonator?

Don't care. Faster than a mouse slowly being eaten by a cat or dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    At this point I'm just hoping she loses her... "Job"? Can we use that word to describe whatever it is she does? Nun impersonator?
    She's no different from those door to door Mormons.