Help with Glad PVP

haven't come across too many gladiator pvp threads but I need some help.

I'm having a hard time staying alive, constantly using shield wall, enrage regen shield barrier and any other CD, and I am having a really hard time killing a target, one on one almost any class has be beat, hunter just stays out of range when charge, shield charge, HL are on CD, pally will out heal / out dps me, same for healers in general and other ranges.

Thats another thing too, having issues closing the gap and keeping it closed, I use hamstring, thunderclap, and bloodbath every chance i get, they always seem to get out of range and stay out.

I don't know if its my gear or talents / glyphs, or what, but i need pointers and incite from people with more experience with Gladiator than I do.

Can't link my armory, character is Devilskeeper - Hyjal

they gutted their damage and they removed their only utility they had. so its probs better to just go fury for now.

It's not too bad for me. I beat almost anyone 1v1 as glad stance. You have 2 charges, a heroic leap, and shield charge to close gaps. Glyph of heroic strike is also hand to slow them. They def do less dmg than arms or fury, however, they get survivability in exchange. I rarely lose in any 1v1 fights. Only time I lose is when I can't out dps a healer or dps being healed by a healer (so pretty much burst situations).

Enraged Regen should be combod with last stand if possible, as it improves its effectiveness by 9% and last stand is a 30% heal on its own, allowing you to burst heal for 70% of your health.