10+ Year Old Account

Thrown Under the Bus - General Guild Discussion

So in my guild we have a running joke, to always blame it on Logic. No matter what happens or the outcome. I'm the target that is always blamed and taken advantage of. The downside to this is two things .. an example can be seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-SkwTctpsQ&

One , I am Infact a Hunter, so it just adds to everything.

Two , When I actually do somethings wrong I get hit with the guild hammer twice as hard.

Which actually got me thinking about personalities in guilds. I like streaming, and I like to give people an inside look at my guild, I raid with doctors, djs, salesmen and a whole variety of people

And begged the question are there any fun personalities you play with or really funny stories you will never forget? Or just stuck out to you as so crazy or odd or even weird.

Deleted
    Most people in my guild were always a tight knit group, generally speaking. Most of our server trash talked us a lot though so many of our guildies, myself included, would always be discussed on trade chat. We always giggle about it on vent before raids. So I guess the gossip in general is something that I will always remember from wow.